ii

He opened the door to be greeted by such lovely things, everything about the dorm was breathtakingly beautiful. Everything except for one thing. His dormmate. "Why hello there gorgeous" Jungkook greeted with a cocky grin. "Goodbye" Taehyung said as he tried to leave. I say 'tried' because he wasn't able to leave. Jungkook quickly grabbed his wrist and turned him around "Hold on, where do you think you're going" he asked, but it came off as more of a command. "Dont you fucking touch me" Tae said as he yanked his hand away from Jungkook.

Silence

Pokes le face

"You asshole! I'm leaving!" Taehyung said in annoyance as he stormed out the dorm, He'll be back.

Taehyung walked down all 22 floors without losing his breath , walked into the office and "Ms. Office Lady." "I have a name you know" the old lady scoffed "I want to change my dormmate" he continued , ignoring what the office lady had said , "Im afraid we can't do that" "What?!" "So go back into your dorm you understand? You young people need to learn how to get along." she said, her voice filled with disappointment "Also its Sunday, we don't do Sundays, leave and come back tomorrow" Taehyung sighed as he could see there's no way he's going to get a new dormmate.

He walked back up disappointed, grabbed his keys, and opened the door. Just to think things couldn't get any worse, he was greeted by his new dormmate "Welcome back" he said with a playful grin "Took you long enough" before Jungkook could continue on Taehyung interrupted him "Listen, I'm going to be outta here tomorrow so dont get your hopes up, don't talk me, touch me, or even be in the same room as me" he said with finality as he went inside an empty room with his bags "dont get your hopes up too princess" Jungkook replied with a wink "ugh just shut up" , Jungkook hummed "also that's my room , yours is the other one, that is unless you want to sleep me with me?" Jungkook wiggled his eyebrows as he saw Tae exiting the room tomato red from embarrassment and heading onto the other room.

As Taehyung finished changing into much more comfortable clothes he layed on his bed "Motherfucking Jeon Fucking Jungkook" he muttered "Why think about me when you can have the real me?" Taehyung got startled as he saw Jungkook grinning with his stupid bunny teeth. "Yah! Leave me alone" he replied as he left the room , putting on his shoe. "Where are you going?" "Thats none of your damn business" before Jungkook could whine even more, Taehyung quickly left the dorm and slammed it. Not leaving before opening it again just to apologize. The younger chuckled at older's cuteness.

Taehyung met up with Jimin and Yoongi.at a Café, he may not like coffee but they serve amazing milk tea, "Hi Jin hyung" "The usual?" the waiter replied "Yes please" he said as he took a seat. Once his milk tea arrived, Yoongi and Jimin walked in "Oh I'll go get your drinks" Jin said as he walked off. "So?" Jimin asked "So what?" "Come on, don't play dumb with me Tae. Why'd you call us out?" he sassed as he rolled his eyes, "Well I'm sorry , was I interrupting your fucking?" Taehyung sassed back "Yes" Yoongi replied with a smug look on his face "W-what? Yoongi!" Jimin whined , blushing. If I had a quarter for everytime he blushes I'd be rich by now, Taehyung thought.

"So? Spill the tea" Jin came out of nowhere which startled the two , "Oh! Jin hyung, aren't you supposed to be working?" "I asked my boss if I could take a break. He kinda has the hots for me" Jin said obviously proud, "That's because he's your boyfriend" Taehyung sighed "Yah! I'm older than you" Tae just rolled his eyes at the elder. "Anyway, my dormmate can go choke on his own dick" he sighed once again "Harsh, what'd he do to you?" Jimin asked "Its Jeon Jungkook, what do you mean 'whAt diD hE dO tO yOu' " that's when Yoongi snapped "What. Tae, move out of the dorm. You can't stay with that asshat" he argued "I tried Yoongi hyung, but they said they weren't open on Sundays" "Then do it tomorrow" Jin said as he stood up "Anyway I have to get back to work. Tae, keep your distance from him and Yoongi, calm thy tits down" "Taetae we have to go-" Jimin started "Goodluck fucking" Taehyung interrupted "What no! We're going to get our schedules!" Taehyung rolled his eyes to what the shorter said (lol) "Whatever bye"

After Taehyung finished his tea , he walked out of the Café and decided to go window shopping at a Gucci store he passed by earlier. He entered the store and his eyes sparkled "These are cute" he mumbled "Hi sir, can I help you?" a woman behind him asked "Oh no, thats fine , just checking out" she nodded. He spent 5 minutes looking at one particular pair of shoes, If only I wasn't broke, he thought as he cried on the inside. "Do you want that?" a voice asked "Oh no that's fi-" he stopped talking as soon as he knew who the voice belonged to, "I can buy you that if you want. I'll be your sugardaddy and you can be my sugarbaby" the man winked "Uh gross, no. Why dont you go find someone else who'd want to be your sugarbaby" Tae said as he placed the shoe down. "Youre someone else" Jungkook said smugly. Taehyung ignored what he said and left the store.

As Taehyung left the store, Jungkook bought the pair Taehyung was looking at and went on his way back to the dorm. He noticed Taehyung hasn't arrived at the dorm yet so he set the Gucci shoes down on his (KTH) room.

pause

Are you feeling confused? lmAo me too. What the heck is with this book amiright?