xxi

Fuck

"Hey babe"

"Do not call me babe"
"Well Jimin's here and-"
"Shit!"

Taehyung pulled Jungkook and slammed the door behind him. "Jeon. Jimin can't fucking know. Fuck we shouldn't have done it. I shouldnt have done it-"
"Tae. I was just kidding"

Silence

"You ass!"
"Your ass is beautiful"
"Ugh"
"No but seriously, Jimin called, says you're late"
"Late? Wait... Fuck Jeon! Its fucking Monday! How the fuck did you not realize that?"
"Because school can suck my dick"
"You could've just stopped at 'suck' "
"School sucks. You can suck my dick."
"What the heck" Taehyung shook his head , "I can still make it" Taehyung dashed out of his room and only realized just now that his dick was hanging out. Fuck I need to change. So he did. He grabbed his Gucci shoes and went out the door.

Jungkook on the other hand, does nothing. He spends the day picking up chicks, fucking them, and giving them the wrong number.

The two arrived at the dorm at the same time, exhausted. How- Taehyung at this point, is not gonna question any coincidences that happen between them. "You weren't in class"
"I know"
"You were out fucking"
"How'd you kno-"
"You never changed Kook." Jungkook was about to say something when Taehyung interrupted him by unlocking the door. "Well you don't need to say anything I'm fucking exhausted. Don't come in my room" Taehyung said slamming his door and plopped into his bed.

Jungkook felt his heart ache. Fuck I messed up, he thought.

....

Its been almost 3 hours and Taehyung's been stuck in his room all day. Jungkook's worried. He decided to knock on his door even if it means Taehyung would kick him.

knock

No answer.

knock

Crap, what if he'd dead. I need to check- Shit

"What a sight"

pause