xxiv

"Taehyung"

...

"Tae.."

...

"Baby"
"What the fuck do you want Jeon"
"Why are you ignoring me?"
"Im not" Taehyung snapped
"You are" Jungkook snapped back.
"Can't you see I'm busy here?" he asked taking his glasses off
"Project due?"
"Kind of, its for this job I applied for"
"Hmm.. singing huh" Jungkook asked, reading off of the screen. "Yeah..although I'm not that good of a singer I need the extra money"

"What are you talking about? Your voice is amazing and plus I could be your sugar da-"
"Dont even finish that last part. I need to concentrate Kook"
"I'll help you" Jungkook offered as he sat there like a bunny. Taehyung sighed "Fine"

Jungkook smiled at the other and scooched in closer. A little too close Taehyung might say, but he didn't. Jungkook started teaching Taehyung on how to control his voice more and the two spent the day bickering as always but they got the job done. "Jungkook.. you should apply"
"Hmm?"
"I mean, you know all about these sorts of things-"
"Are you just tryna get me to be with you more?"
"Yes-I mean no! God no!"
"No no, I will dont worry babe" Jungkook smirked while Taehyung just went full on red.
"I won't sing with you though, I'll just be your audience"
"What? Wh-"
"I dont do performances"
"Ri-right" he blushed out of embarrassment. Jungkook chuckled at the other and later offered a ride to wherever this job of his was. "69"
Jungkook choked on his saliva "69? As in the club 69?? Wherein people perform in revealing clothings 69?"
"Sounds about right" Taehyung simply replied.
"Fuck no!"
"Fine, I'll take a cab"
"No! You're not going."
"Yes I am. You're not my dad nor my daddy, I wanna get fucked"
"I'd fuck you!"
"Not you"
"For free even!"
"Exactly! I wanna get fucked to earn money"
"So you wanna be a prostitute?!"
"No, I only fuck those I wanna get fucked by. That's completely different. I'm earning majority of it by being vocal!"
"No shit you'd be vocal"
"Shut up and just drive"

Jungkook soon gave up as they headed towards the club. '69' it read. Jungkook didn't like it. Even the sluts seducing him couldn't do so since he'd be always staring at Taehyung and at every guy he goes into a room with.

The amount of people who wanted to fuck Taehyung made his blood boil. He grabbed Taehyung and pulled him into a room. Taehyung, wanting to play along with Jungkook's jealousy, hopped on Jungkook and started grinding against him. "Fuck Tae-" Jungkook groaned. At this point, Taehyung starts bouncing on his rock hard dick.

...

"Sorry sir your time is up" Taehyung called out "I need to go back performing"
"Tae" Jungkook said pulling Taehyung away from the door in which Taehyung just rolled his tongue at the younger before leaving. Taehyung went on to performing as Jungkook started calming his junior down.

pause

I have so many fanarts you dont even know

I  have so many fanarts you dont even know

Okay but why is this them tho