iv

Taehyung arrived at the dorm around 8 pm, he decided to make dinner for himself. You would think he doesn't know how to cook but he does. At least now he does. After Jin scolded him for almost burning down his (KSJ) apartment, Jin decided to teach him how to cook without burning anything down.

Anyway, Taehyung decided to make Japchae , one of his favorite dish. He was satisfied with the result but then he noticed he made too much. Well shit he though, welp guess Jungkook's gonna have free dinner I guess. Taehyung didn't really hate guy, just disliked the thought of him, he decided to write a little note informing Jungkook it's not poison. After that he got ready for bed, then fell asleep on the couch watching some movie.

Jungkook arrived back around the time the movie had ended. He spotted a sleeping Taehyung on the couch and Japchae on the table. He read the note thoroughly :

I made too much of this so your welcome. Free food, who doesn't love free food? Don't worry it's not poison. I swear its not.

If you hadn't placed a 'dont worry' sign I wouldn't have thought it was poison , Jungkook thought. Before he ate the 'non- poisonous' Japchae , he walked over to the couch, and carried Taehyung to his room.

[ 7:30 am ]

Taehyung woke up earlier today, although he decided to sleep right back in. He didn't really feel like getting up so he stayed in bed, Jungkook knocked on his door a few times but he just ignored until Jungkook left.

After Jungkook left, he got up and got some Lucky Charms (not sponsored) and sat on the couch. All he wanted to do was forget Jungkook and forget Yesterday. This is gonna cost me... he thought between chews Totally worth it.

Lunch time came running and so did Jimin. And Yoongi. “Come on Yoongi! We have to check if Taehyung's ok!” Jimin said dragging Yoongi through the hallways “If college didn't have to cost much I would've stayed home too.. he's fine” Yoongi mumbled. Jimin rolled his eyes as he kept dragging Yoongi “Finally.” he panted. He knocked on the door, and out came an actual 3 year old , wearing onesies his granny probably gave as a Christmas present, holding some of that good ol' Lucky Charms (again not sponsored), “Hello” Taehyung yawned, Jimin just kinda stood there frozen til Yoongi bumped him. “Oh yeah uh.. What the fuck are you doing” he asked , “What does it look like I'm doing? I'm eating cereals” Taehyung answered, “Thats not what I me-” Jimin was about to respond but some singing in the background interrupted him , “Kyojitsu o kirisaite souten o aoide tobitatta tokoshie (sora ni utaeba) koukai mo iyaou naku~” (me :*jams in the bg*) “Hold on- is that Boku no hero academia?” while Taehyung skipped to the TV to pause the show.

“Okay, what's going on?” Jimin asked as soon as Tae paused the show, “Nothings going on” “Clearly something's going on. You missed class today. You said you would never ever miss class once you're in college.” “No one even does their New Year's resolution, also I said 'no promises' ” Tae said as he tried to reason out “Whatever , you could still come to class after lunch” “No I can't I'm *cough* sick” Jimin rolled his eyes then mumbled a 'Fine' and left with Yoongi.

After Jimin and Yoongi left, Taehyung sighed in relief. He didn't know why exactly he felt down. Meanwhile Jungkook was having the time of his life. Seems like they both decided to skip class today, except one felt like shit while the other.... still felt like shit, but in a good way.

During the time Jungkook was taking shots at a club, Taehyung was about to take a nap until a knock was heard. “Kim Taehyung? Jeon Jungkook?” its Ms. Office Lady , Taehyung immediately recognized the voice. He jumped out of the couch and paced towards the door, “Fancy meeting you here Ms. Office Lady” honestly, she didn't want to be dealing with this crap but here we are. “Right, you haven't sent me a note of absense” she said ignoring Taehyung's earlier statement, right when Taehyung was about to tell her the reason he wasn't in class she interrupted him and said “Dont bother telling me why, I don't get paid enough to listen to your excuses” she said , emphasizing the word 'your' more. His eyes sparkled , she looked at him with concerned yet digusted eyes, “Are you psychic?” he asked , at this point she's so done with him and just decided to ignore every dumb thing that comes out of his mouth “So where's Jungkook” “Jungkook? How would I know?” Probably fucking some hœ , he wanted to say but that would be inappropriate, “Huh, ok then. I need you to tell him I need his absense note as well. And make sure you two bring it to me at 8 am tomorrow” she said as she was about to leave “Ok~ Bye bye Ms. Office Lady!” he yelled as he waved her a goodbye.

Taehyung sighed as he closed the door. As soon as he walked away the door opened and in came Jungkook. “Oh, you're back” Tae said as he turned around , Jungkook nodded as Tae continued “The office wanted us to give our note of absence tomorrow morning at 8 am” , “Hmm.. ok, did you eat dinner?” Jungkook asked. “I'm about to” Taehyung said grabbing his keys, he was about to leave when Jungkook closed the door “Lets go together!” he said smiling , Taehyung didn't care at this point I mean why not right? “Sure” was the last thing Tae said before heading out.

“You missed the elevator” Jungkook said stopping Taehyung from his tracks “I know genius, I'm taking the stairs” that's when Jungkook remembered Taehyung hated elevators , “Its fine, I'm here” Taehyung blushed “N-no that's fine”.  Jungkook smirked, Why not tease him a bit more “Don't worry you can hold my hand” he said while grabbing Taehyung's hand  , pulling him inside the elevator.

As they were going down, he noticed Taehyung breathing really loudly and took his hand “Its fine, we're almost there” Jungkook mumbled. Taehyung had calmed down for a bit, when

ding!

The floor read “13” and in came a girl. Not just any girl though— the same girl Jungkook had been kissing.

                                      pause

Jungkook : it'd be easier to fuck youTaehyung : whatJungkook : did I fucking stutter

Taehyung : what
Jungkook : did I fucking stutter