xviii

Ring ring ring

"Jeon"
"Kim"
"Jungkook"
"Taehyung"
"Kookie"
"Tae"

"Ugh,why don't you answer it?"
"Why don't you?"
"Dont blame this on me! You're the one who wanted to watch a horror movie you ass!"
"Fine. Lets settle this like the adults we are"

Rock
Paper
Scissors
Shoot!

Ah shit "Hah! Go answer it Jeon!"

Jungkook shakily picked up the phone. "Hello?"
"

Silence

Boo!"
"Fuck!- Jimin?!"
He turned around and there was Taehyung dying on the floor laughing his heart out.
"Hey Kook, go easy on Tae ok?it was a harmless prank and-"

Beeeep
Jungkook hung up on Jimin. Taehyung was going to get what he asked for.

He looked over at Taehyung. His dark gaze piercing through Tae's skin. Shit. He thought "J-Jeon wa-wait a minute-"
"Thats not my name babyboy"
"J-jungkook please"
"Beg" Jungkook starts sucking on Taehyung's neck , leaving hickeys along the way. "Fuck daddy~" Taehyung mewled out.

"What do you want baby"
"I want-*gasp*- you" Taehyung moaned out. "Hmm" Jungkook smirked at the sight "Not today baby"
"W-what"
"I'll be back"

Jungkook left Taehyung horny as ever. He can't say he blames Taehyung , he himself is hard. He went to the bathroom to jerk himself off.

After all that, he went back out only to be greeted by Taehyung having a dildo up his ass. Where'd he? He was about to question but then he remembered its Taehyung. Full of surprises.

"Fuck" he cursed out. The sight made him hard again. "Babyboy, you've been really naughty"
"Mhmm~ you gonna punish me?"
Jungkook bit his lips at the other's response. He carried Tae to his room and cuffed him to the bed.

"Jungkook! Let me go!"
"You asked for this"
"I-it was a joke! Jungkook!"
Jungkook rolled his eyes at the older's whines grabbing the previous dildo Tae was using. "Suck"
"No"

Jungkook waited patently til the other complied and sucked the dildo. "Mngf~" he moaned out. Jungkook took it out of his mouth before shoving it up his ass. "Fuck-!" Jungkook moved the dildo slowly but deeply then stopped. "J-Jungkook" the latter huffed. Jungkook watched as the other squirmed, "What do you want baby"
"I-shit-want y-your dick-fuck-up my as-ass

Please"
Jungkook smirked at how submissive the other got. He took out the dildo then pounded himself into Taehyung's hole hiting his prostate in the process.

Loud moans were heard which woke most of the students up but it's college. No one gives a fuck.

Several rounds passed, it was now 4 am. Thank god it was Saturday. Jungkook still had Taehyung cuffed on his bed. The two panting as Jungkook pulled out. He smirked at the other who seems to be processing the whole situation happening. "J-Jeon"
"Hmm?"
"Im-Im still cuffed"
"I lost the keys"
"You-You what?!"
"Sorry"
"You asshole!-"
"I'll go make us breakfast" Jungkook winked as Taehyung stared at him with disgrace.

[ 20 minutes after ]

"Hey Tae, breakfast is- Oh right, I had you in cuffs" he laughed as he pulled out a key from his pocket "You- I fucking hate you"
"Sure you do, that's why you were begging for my cock last night" Taehyung rolled his eyes at the younger rubbing his red wrists.

"Listen, no one can know about this ok? This is just a one time thing-"
"You said that last time"
Jungkook watched Taehyung's ears redden "I-that was because I was horny- it won't happen again"
"Mhm, say wanna go out? Your ass hurts right? It'll be my treat"
"Im going out with Jimin"
"You-You are?"

Taehyung stared at Jungkook confused then "Oh! No I didn't mean it like that, I meant I'm going outside to meet Jimin at the mall

Besides, why would you care about who I go out with?"

Jungkook ignored his question "Can I come?"
"You already did. In my ass"

Silence

"Touchè. No but seriously"
"No"
"What?Why not?"
"Because!"
"Im going with you"

And so he did. The two met up with Jimin, Jungkook following along like Mary's lamb. "Oh.. hey Jungkook?"
"Hey"
"Why?"
"I dont fucking know. Save me" Taehyung faked cried.
"Hey, sorry about the prank. Hope you went soft with Tae"
"Oh I went har-"
"Anyway! Lets change topics" he (KTH) interrupted

Jungkook knew what he was doing. Two can play that game "Look how stretchy this is. Reminds me of you Tae"
"How is Tae stretchy?"
"Just ignore him Jimin"
"I fucking hate you" he said facing towards Jungkook
"No you don't"
"You're right I don't"

...
"I am?"
"I fucking despise you"

Jimin swears the two bickering never gets old and enjoys it like he's watching some rom-com movie.

"Jimin."
"Hmm"
"Lets go"

Before Jimin could even respond, Taehyung walked off , dragging Jimin along. "Tae-" "Fuck off Jungkook"

pause

ooft.