xxxi

"How do I win you back?"

"What"
"What?"

"Jungkook... that's– thats a question you can answer for yourself. You won me the first time. What makes you think you can't win me back?"
"Thats the thing Tae.. I don't know how I won you in the first place! Why... Why did you let me win?" Jungkook stepped closer cupping Taehyung's cheeks.

Silence

"Why do you think?"
"I don't fucking know!"
"Jeon, let's just go back"

...

Throughout the whole ride was silent. Despite Taehyung asleep, it still felt awkward. "Why do you think?" Taehyung's voice echoed in his head over and over again. "Tsk"

Jungkook looked at the other and his expression softened. He could never stay mad at the other, he picked Taehyung up and brought him to their dorm.

"Do you know you're beautiful?"

[ flashback]

"You keep saying that"
"You're ethereal"
"Thanks"

Just another day for the taekook couple. At the park. Their park.

"Tae.. why do you keep forgiving me"
"Uhm.." Taehyung pouted before smiling widely "because I love you!"

For all the times Jungkook asked, that was always the other's response. "I love you too"

Rriinngg

"Jungkook.. remember the question you'd always ask me? And the response I'd always give? That really was the answer. I loved you so much I couldn't let you go. So, if one day.. one day you ever question yourself why I gave you chances. The answer is really simple. And yeah.. I doubt you'd even wonder but.. yeah .. bye..

I love you"

...

Fuck

Jungkook woke up to the sound of his alarm buzzing. He walked out to see Taehyung nowhere. He noticed the note,

Gguk,

If you're awake I'm at class and you're very much late but you prolly don't give a fuck.

Jungkook chuckled at the note. Cute , Jungkook didn't feel like getting educated today, he decides to refresh his memory after the dream he had just had with a movie.

But it seems to him that every movie he seems to watch reminded him of the two's relationship.

Taebaby
Gguk the professors bugging me about you please come
Daddy pleaseeeeeee

DaddyJeon
I hate you

Taebaby
💜💜💜
pause