xvi

The onion chopping ninja's are back *sob* tHANK YOU FOR 1.03K READS AKJAK Y'ALL SO FRICKIN AMAZING [[ you know, leaving comments would be nice :')its ok. I dont bite, sksjs]]
_______________________________________________
"Tae tae, you've been really mean to me... You really don't want to be with that Jeon guy-Im sorry ok?!"
"You dont sound sorry ass"

Taehyung pulled away from Bogum's grip , but he wouldn't let Tae go that easily. He pulled Taehyung hard and placed a handkerchief on his nose sending Taehyung into deep sleep.

Meanwhile..

Jungkook's nap was soon interrupted by two annoying faces.

"Jungkook! Wake up! Its Tae!" Jin announced
"Tae?"
"Have you seen him? He said he was gonna come by soon but he's not here so we thought he'd be with you!"
"Me? He hates me, why would he be with me?" Jungkook scoffed.

Jungkook himself was curious as to where Taehyung went. When it struck him. Bogum never left. He literally saw him get coffee this morning but didn't bother to beat him up. He dashed out the room leaving the professor and students confused.

"Yah! Let me go you ass!"
Fuck Tae. Jungkook thought as he heard Taehyung yell. He carefully walked quietly, but quickly towards a dark alleyway. There he saw Taehyung on a leash as Bogum pulled on him , ordering him to get in the 'damn car'. Jungkook watched in horror as Taehyung starts to cry. That was the final straw for Jungkook.

He quickened his pace then punched Bogum. He didn't have the energy to fight today, so he grabbed Taehyung and carried him back to the dorms.

Timeskip

"Tae.." he tried calling out. Taehyung was too traumatized to answer and just cried his heart out. This was the second time it happened and Jungkook was about to kill someone.

He decided it was best to keep quiet and comfort the other. He pulled the latter close and they cuddled throughout the whole day.

Taehyung woke up at dawn in Jungkook's arms. Shit.. he looked under the covers and, Oh thank god. He glanced over at Jungkook and ket out a small smile. He starts stroking his hair , careful not to wake Jungkook up.

"G'morning to you too princess"

Taehyung was startled. He frantically stopped stroking his hair and pulled back.

Truth to be told, Jungkook wasn't asleep, he woke up earlier and used his phone but then noticed Taehyung waking up and pretended to be asleep.

"Crap"
"How was your sleep?"
"Great thank you very much. Now let me go"
"Im not holding you. You're the one grabbing my arm"
He looked down at his hand holding Jungkook's arm, Shit. "R-right. Sorry"
He let go of Jungkook and stood up to leave.

"Hey ... Are you okay?"

Silence

"Im fine"

pause