xxiii

"Jeon"
"Jeon Jungkook"
"Jungkook"
"Ugh"

...
"Daddy"
"Yes baby?" Jungkook smirked finally awake. "You drive a car right?"
"No, a motorbike"
"Oh, well anyway. Can you drive me to the mall?"
"Why don't you just walk?"
"Its not the mall thats across from here,its all the way at XXXXX"
"Hmm what's in it for me?"
"What?"
"If I drive you there, I need something in return"
Taehyung's mouth formed an 'O' as soon as he understood what the younger meant. "So like... Money?"
"You"

Silence

"Me?"
"You"
"Me?"
"Yes you Tae" Jungkook said firmly. Taehyung blushed at how serious the other was. "Sorry, I thought you were kidding"
"What?"
"No.. yeah ok"
"Ok I can fuck you?"

...
"Uhm..I-Yeah" Taehyung muttered as he turned as red as a tomato. Jungkook grinned at the response, "Alright come on"

Taehyung sighed at what he got himself into. "Taehyung we're here" Jungkook said as he pulled up at the front of the mall. "Thanks" he said getting out of the vehicle, "Dont take long babyboy" Jungkook winked as he drove off.

There, Taehyung waited an hour until Jimin arrived. A fucking hour. "Jimin you're telling me you took an hour. Getting a fucking cat fot Yoongi hyung"
"Sounds about right"
"We were supposed to meet up an hour ago"
"But the cat and Yoongi-"
"You know what , whatever lets just go"
"Go?"
"Yoloyoloyolo yah"
"Where the party at"
"Theres not gonna be a party if you keep stalling"
Jimin smiled , pulling Taehyung towards the shop.

[ timeskip || lil summary: the two went and bought more Halloween supplies and costumes ]

"Hey"
"Jeon, can you pick me up? Jimin ditched me"
"Mhm sure baby be right there"

Jungkook hang up the phone and took his dick out of the slut he was fucking. "Get out, I need to go"
"Bu-"
"I said leave"
The girl muttered something under her breath before leaving but Jungkook didn't care too much about it, she wasn't that good anyway.

Jungkook had a quick change before leaving. He hopped on his bike and drove off.

[ back at the dorm ]

Taehyung sighed heavily as he sunk down on the couch, the couch practically eating him. He turned on the TV and went straight to Netflix when Jungkook snatched the remote out of Taehyung's hand. "What the fuck Jungkook. I was using that!" he exclaimed. Jungkook shook his head "tsk tsk tsk" he said. Taehyung still confused as ever, he looked over at Jungkook with a baffled look. Jungkook sighed as if Taehyung just showed his mom his report card. "My favor for when I drove you to the mall"
Shit. Taehyung completely forgot about what he said earlier that day. Jungkook took no time waiting for a response when he attacked Taehyung's nape. "J-Jungkook wa-wait" he moaned out. Jungkook responded by tearing Taehyung's shirt off, grabbing his ass in the process. "You're gonna have to pay for that"
"I will"

Jungkook then ordered him to prepare himself , that Taehyung did. He inserted one finger in, one after another. "Stop" he said, Jungkook rubs his dick at the rim of Taehyung's hole .

"Just fuck me already" Taehyung begged. Jungkook smirked at the request then pounded hard into Taehyung. "Fuck Tae" he huffed out. Jungkook fucked him recklessly , "Jungkook I-" Taehyung couldn't even finish his sentence when Jungkook stopped moving. He watched as Taehyung squirms.

Taehyung begging Jungkook to fuck him hard, but nonetheless he didn't. Jungkook took Taehyung by surprise as he unexpectedly hits his prostate. Taehyung screams as he comes, Jungkook coming after.

Taehyung cleaned himself off before leaving. The two were never one for pillow talks. Either Taehyung falls asleep or he watches as Jungkook texts some other slut. "Tae-" Jungkook called out, but he just ignored the other as he walked out the door.

pause