xix

"Tae.. you okay?"
"Of course I am why wouldn't I be ok?"

...
"Well for one, you're walking weird" Jimin pointed out as Taehyung's eyes widened.
"I fell off my bed this morning"
"Yeah ok"

...

The two went around the mall.

Window shopping that is. Because what can a pair of college students afford?

"Oh my god"
"What"
"Oh my god Tae!!"
"What?-ouch! Will you stop hitting me?"
Jimin mumbled a sorry pointing at the store he was hitting Tae about.

"A fucking sex store? Are you fucking serious you kinky freak?"
"Shut up, you're kinky too"
"What are you planning to do?"
"Yoongi"
"Thats not what I- you know what never mind."

Jimin smiled before pulling Tae into the store. There inside was all sorts of kinky shits. Handcuffs, bondage, whips, you name it. While Jimin went kink shopping, he decided to roam around.

Thud

Thud? Taehyung bumped into a rock hard chest [[ im not gay man, that aint me-]] , he looked up and there was Jungkook. "J-Jeon?"
"Taehyung" he grinned "Fancy seeing you here. Again."
"What are you-"
"Oh hey Jungkook!" Jimin interrupted. The two just stare at Jimin speechless. "You're buying a lot of stuff. Yoongi hyung?"
"Yeah. What are you here for?"
"Just buying stuff to punish someone" Jungkook said grinning, looking towards Taehyung's direction. "Anyway, I have to go. Bye Jimin, bye Tae"
Fuck

"Hope Jungkook doesn't go too rough on the person. Then they'd have to use a wheelchair for weeks! Remember how you used a wheelchair one time when you and Jungkook still fucked? Those were the times"
"Jimin. I have to go home."
"Hmm? Something urgent came up?"
"Mhm, yeah, you could say that"
"Ok! Im finished anyway. Bye tae!"

As soon as Taehyung said his goodbyes, he dashed out the mall to the nearest taxi. "Hi, please take me to BigHit's dormitory real quick" , the driver nodded and drove fast but safely.

Thankfully, Taehyung arrived first than Jungkook. He quickly took his keys out and opened their shared dorm room. Taehyung went inside his room and locked it. I am not getting out.

"Taehyung?"
Shit
"I know you're home. Your things are piled up on your door. Come out! I'm not gonna do anything to you!"
"Yeah right shitface!"
"I really am not! Those weren't for you! Not like you're the only one I fuck"
Im not? God Taehyung, of course you're not! Get yourself together.

Taehyung opened the door slightly, but wide enough Jungkook could see half his face. "Hey" he grinned, "Wanna come out of there?"
"No thanks I'm good"
"Please?"

Taehyung thought about it. "No"
"I'll get you Gucci"

Silence

"Okay" Taehyung said as he went out of his room. "So are we going or not?"
Jungkook only nodded as the two went to a fairly known mall. A 30 minute drive.

Taehyung explored the Gucci shop, later came back with 5 shirts and 3 shoes. "Wow, all that?"
"You're the one who insisted"
"Thats not what I meant, usually they'd get 20 things"
"Well I'm not like them"
"You really aren't"

After Jungkook paid, he brought Taehyung to a club. "What is this"
"A club"
"I fucking know that. Why are we here"
"Well if I'm gonna be your sugar daddy you're gonna have to pay up the price sugar baby" he winked back.

Taehyung was at a lost for words. "We did not agree to this"
"Hmm we did. I said I'd buy you Gucci then I'd be your sugar daddy and you said 'Okay' " What the actual fuck.

"Just kidding!" Jungkook starts laughing his heart out.
"Oh God I hate you so much"

Just when Taehyung thought it was over, Jungkook pulled him into a dark room. "But right now I miss you babyboy. I'm really horny right now and that Gucci gift didn't come for free. Now you're gonna have to pay the price"

Well fuck.

"Wa-wait Jeon" Taehyung moaned out. Jungkook didn't wait at all. He starts attacking Taehyung's neck like some wild animal. Hungrily sucking, licking, and biting into his sweet spot.
"You're fucking mine for tonight"
"Mngh"

"And you've been a bad boy" Jungkook growled. "Then punish me daddy"

pause

I should be asleep but screw it.

Ok remember how on my previous chapters Jungkook asked Taehyung for ass pics so Tae sent him an ass as in a donkey? Well my sister was watching spongebob and this particular scene

Was when squidward was like "Ive been a..." then it shows a picture of an ass. Get it?? I didnt get it until now. My sister was like "what is so funny?"bc she doesn't get it. pFFT the more you think about it , Spongebob has a lot of hidden adult jokes