xxix

[ ʜᴀʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴇɴ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ]

Tae.. this is it. The day we get to find our mate”
“You're really taking this shit seriously”
“Of course! I mean we we're the ones who planned it! Now look at how many people came to our party”
Taehyung rolled his eyes at the other. But he does admit it, he didn't expect the whole university to come. Guess everyone wants to find out huh. Taehyung scanned around the room and one particular bunny caught his eye. He stared at Jungkook for what feels like forever until Jungkook stared back at him, Taehyung looked away as soon as he saw Jungkook walking towards him.

“Yes?”
“What?”
“You want to say something to me?” Jungkook smirked.
“No”
“Right thats why you were staring at me”
“I wasn't staring!” Taehyung scoffed “I need to get back to work anyway”
Jungkook watched as Taehyung walked away sassily.

“I fucking hate this” he muttered out.
“What exactly do you not hate”
“You” Taehyung smiled cheekily, Jimin rolled his eyes at the other “Come on Tae! It's time!”

“Hey guys! It's time!” Jimin yelled out as the crowd cheered. “Ok! Lets start! Uhm Namjoon and..Jin!” he called out, the crowd faked cheer knowing Jin probably begged Jimin to make Namjoon his mate. The next pair he called out was himself and Yoongi which, again, the crowd faked cheer. The mate finding session went on for hours, “Jeon Jungkook”

The whole crowd went silent, sluts praying they're the ones mated with the said boy. “and TaeTae!”

What'd he say. Taehyung quickly looked towards Jungkook's direction to see him smirking. “Yay” Taehyung said sarcastically as he gave Jimin a 'I know you did this on purpose' look, which Jimin only smiled at it. Jimin pushed the two together before crowning them "Best Halloween couple" , which Taehyung didn't enjoy at all. “Enjoy your date” Jimin smiled before leaving the two alone at the roof top with a table for two.

“Jimin planned this”
“I can see that happening.. Or it wasn't a coincidence”
Taehyung heaved a big sigh “Whatever lets just get this over with”

Jungkook took Taehyung by the hand, took everything out of the table and set them on the floor like they were having a picnic. “Just like before..” Taehyung mumbled. The wind blew past them and the sight in front of Jungkook was absolutely gorgeous. God, you're beautiful. In Taehyung's eyes, it was the same. Jungkook to him was absolutely stunning. He just didn't want to admit it.

“Okay guys your time is up!” Jimin called out, “Come on Tae! Lets go to the haunted house! Jungkook, you wanna come with? Taehyung needs someone to hold on to” Taehyung playfully punched Jimin as Jungkook nodded, “Sure, shall we go princess?” Taehyung rolled his eyes but his body language said otherwise. Taehyung clung onto Jungkook throughout the walk.

                                            pause

I couldnt wait til halloween to post this-

òwó