xiii

After finishing his business, Jungkook moped around. He barged into Taehyung's room- Taehyung who was taking notes- "Fuck!" he moaned as Jungkook bit his neck. Jungkook was satisfied he marked Taehyung.
Taehyung on the other hand did not enjoy it one bit. He pushed the other lightly while rubbing the bite mark,

"Can you not do that?"
"Do what?"
"Fuck you"
"Its the other way around baby"
"How original"

rewind

Taehyung was taking notes in class then glanced at the boy who rose his hand for a highfive. Its not the first time the guy had been trying to get the older one's attention. He sighed as he returned the high five. He thought he would leave him alone but nope.

Sure they both hated each other, but Jungkook grew fond of Taehyung.

The younger followed the older one around. At least that's what Taehyung thought, Jungkook on the other thought it was pure coincidence.

"Coincidence" in quotation marks.

Taehyung had enough of this shit he turned around and confronted the other.

"Stop following me"
"Im not? We have the same class together."
"Thats not what I meant you dingo"
"Dingo?"
"Everywhere I turn you're there! What do you want from me?"

The younger's gaze turned dark as he stepped closer towards Taehyung. "Y-yah, what are you doing? Get back-" he was interrupted by a surprise kissed. Taehyung's first kiss was stolen by someone he hated.

"I want you babyboy"

And they dated and lived happily ever after.

Jk they didn't. Then they broke up and now unlucky fate has brought them back together again. The end.

[ tick tock tick tock ]

"Fuck yeah Namjoon- just like that"

Taehyung has never felt more uncomfortable in his entire years of living.

"Can you guys like, not do that while I'm here?"
"What do you mean?"

"Im never playing Mario Kart with you guys ever again..."
"But we're not doing anything"
"Okay, who the fuck says 'Just like that~' when playing Mario Kart?"
"Uh I do? Namjoon eliminated some asshole who was about to steal my coins"

Jin said sassily as he gave him the 'Duh you stupid ass bitch' look. "Well that 'asshole' was me you butt!" Taehyung returned the look given to him.

Poor poor Namjoon. Doesn't know what the fuck is going on. "Ok I don't know what's happening right now but lets just make up and play another game..?"

So they did.

Taehyung-after a long day of Mario Kart and Wii-later went back to his own dorm. He didn't want to but was forced to because...yeah

He's not here huh, he was happy. Finally some alone time. Taehyung set his things down to make popcorn.

No I didn't mean that alone time.

He grabbed his bowlful of popcorn and plopped down the couch. Now, what to watch.

After minutes spent searching for a show he finally found the one.

"Are ye ready kids?"

At first Jungkook thought there was an intruder in the house who ended up failing asleep

At first Jungkook thought there was an intruder in the house who ended up failing asleep. Stupid. He knows.

He walked in to a sleeping Taehyung watching Spongebob Squarepants. He figured if he carried him to his room, he would most likely get murdered so he didn't. Instead, he gently patted Taehyung knowing if he did it harshly, Taehyung would've had a panick attack.

Startled, Taehyung awoke. "Its 10 pm right now, did you have dinner yet?"
"No. Not hungry"
"We could get Japchae"

He hesitated at first but then soon complied. The two have been going out a lot more times than they did when they were a thing.

They arrived at this restaurant-not too fancy, and not too shabby either- "Hello, would you two be interested in our date menu?"
"Oh but we're no-"
"Yes thank you"
The girl nodded and led them to a table for two all fancied up.

"Before you go punching me, let me explain-"
"Go on"
"The 'Date for two' menu is a lot cheaper"

Silence

"I find it hard to believe you'd care about the price of something"
"Fine. I just-"
"You just?"
"-dont want other guys looking or touching you"
Taehyung scoffed "Like you care" he mumbled.

"Tae-"
"Here you guys are! Would you like dessert?"
Taehyung looked at Jungkook puppy eyed, which of course he couldn't say no to. "Can we order cheesecake?"
"Coming right up sir"

"What was it you wanted to say?"
"I uh- oh look! Your cheesecake is here"
"Oh!"
The girl later came back with Taehyung's cheesecake "Thank you!"
Don't smile like that. Everytime you do that, you're making me want to kiss you right here and then.

In Jungkook's perspective, what he saw was beautiful. Taehyung's smile is contagious and his cuteness makes you feel like you're flying.

Taehyung's perspective... He was a bit concerned at the fact Jungkook's just staring at him smirking (?) "What" he finally said chewing.

"Huh?"
"Your staring and smiling is really creeping me out"
"Oh right, sorry"

pause

I just realized after I published it I didn't finish what I had to write and I forgot what I was going for so there. A cliffhanger. Although I think I accidentally clicked the "publish" button...

No one read it yet so... Its a

Situation

Situation .

[[ See what I did there? Eh eh? ]]