xxviii

Story idea goes to SvtCBtsA shjsks say thank you to her bc she gave me this idea oofT
____________________________________________________

— extra —

“Yah! There is no way I'm a bottom” Taehyung scoffed. The two were going to do it but Mr. Stubborn won't budge.

“Well there's no way in hell I'm doing it”
“Ugh but look at you” Taehyung whined, looking at him from top to bottom. He gulped, “A total bottom”
“Yeah okay Tae” Jungkook rolled his eyes. “Ok how about this. Rock, paper, scissors. Loser bottoms” he suggested, Taehyung nodded , determined to win.

“Ready?”

Rock

Paper

Scissors

“The universe really wants you to bottom huh”
“Shut up Jeon”
“No need to get all feisty” Jungkook smirked. He grabbed some lube from his drawer , squirted some on his fingers and inserted two of them into Taehyung's tight hole. “I sai—ah fuck!” Taehyung winced, “Take it out! It hurts!”
Jungkook ignored the other and started scissoring him. Taehyung moaned which made Jungkook impatient.

He took his fingers out which caused Taehyung to whine and inserted his dick. “Fuck!” the two moaned. “I-Im gonna start moving ok?” Jungkook asked, Taehyung merely nodded.

At first , Jungkook went nice and slow then quickened his pace like a bunny. Taehyung was a moaning mess, screaming Jungkook's name from the top of his lungs. “Gguk! I—”
“Me too baby”
The two came at the same time. Jungkook took out his dick before he could come inside.

Taehyung was exhausted, he layed down the bed and rubbed his ass, “That wasn't so bad”
Taehyung looked at him with rage, “My ass hurts like hell you idiot.

..but it did feel good”

Taehyung mumbled that last part, “What?” Jungkook grinned
“I didn't say anything!”

                                             pause

Thats a big ooFt right there