xxvi

nom

Yeontan wagged his tail as he watched Taehyung eat the Pocky. "Tannie, you can't have this. Its chocolate"
bark
"Fine fine I'll go get your treats" Taehyung said happily standing up when he was pulled back down. "What the fuck Jeo-mmpf"

Jungkook took the Pocky out of the unsuspecting Taehyung who is now Pocky-less. Taehyung became flustered, "Dont do that" he scoffed before getting up again to get Yeontan's treat and another Pocky pack.

[ meanwhile ]

Yeontan stared at Jungkook and the pocky he stole from Taehyung's mouth. Eyes filled with anger, Jungkook just sticked his tongue out which caused Yeontan to attack him.

[[ Yeontan's thoughts will be underlined and italic ]]

That stupid cocky ass bitch. How dare he kiss my Taehyungie, and not only that but steal his Pocky???

The two initiated a staredown until Taehyung popped up from the kitchen. "Here you are Yeontan" he sniled gently. Yeontan ran up to him and licked his cheek , causing Taehyung to giggle. Who's winning now. Jungkook watched as the two cuddled, it was stupid of Jungkook to feel jealous because of a dog but yet he was. Yeontan got off of Tae and ate the treats Taehyung made. Jungkook pulled Taehyung to the side before kissing him.

Or so Jungkook thought he was kissing him. "Pocky?" Taehyung asked.
"I'd rather eat your ass"
"Here" Taehyung simply replied giving Jungkook a Pocky , "Dont worry, I didn't bite out of it" Taehyung skipped back to the living room calling "Yeontanie~" which despite Jungkook jealous, he still found the older cute.

...

"Jimin. Help me get rid of Yeontan"
"Taehyug's dog?" Yoongi responded, Jimin nudged the other before continuing "Why would you want to do that? Tanie's cute"
"That's the point! Taehyung's all over him and left me"
"Were you even a thing tho-" Jimin nudged his boyfriend once again.
Jungkook scoffed "Whatever, you guys are no use". Jungkook left the couple's dorm room, heading towards his. As he opened the door, he found two cuties sleeping on the floor. Taehyung's arm around Yeontan which Jungkook found absolutely adorable. He walked towards them and picked up the sleeping boy with Yeontan still in his arms, and tucked them to bed. I guess you're not that bad for a dog.

pause

Did I post this already? Screw it.