xxii

Taehyung didn't seem to hear the knocking, he was about to come when

"What a sight" Jungkook smirked at the dildo up on Taehyung's ass. Taehyung came. He quickly took the dildo off and sat up. He watched as Jungkook walked closer to him. "Look what you did babyboy. You've been a naughty baby"
"Jungkook wai-" Taehyung's words were cut off by Jungkook slipping his tongue in his mouth. "Mng-Jeon wait." he finally said. "I cant."
Jungkook looked at Taehyung blankly before standing up. "You hate me that much huh" he scoffed.
"Jungkook thats not-"
"Its fine Kim, I'll leave you alone" Jungkook said as he closed the door.

Jungkook sat on the couch and turned on Netflix.

ding!

Slut 47
Baby where are you?

Jungkook
Not in you thats for sure

Jungkook sighed, he didn't really feel like fucking anyone. He wanted Taehyung. Only Taehyung. He knows he messed up, he instantly regretted leaving Taehyung's room but what can he do? Fuck Tae you're giving me mixed feelings-

creak

"Jungkook" Taehyung called out.
ignore
Taehyung tried calling out once more but nonetheless was ignored once again. He came to a conclusion Jungkook was not gonna listen to him, he needed to make him listen. Taehyung walked in front of Jungkook who was watching anime. Paused Netflix and sat on his lap. "Jungkook listen to me" he ordered. Jungkook stared into Taehyung's eyes, he saw how nervous the other was which made him nervous.
"Jungkook. I dont hate you"
"You despise me"
"What? No- no I dont. I never did" Jungkook's eyes widened at the other's statement. "I-I dont hate you" Taehyung said once again , flustered, before getting off of Jungkook's lap. He rushed to his room and gently closed his door.

Taehyung... I love you. Don't leave.

[ flashback .. been a while]

"Jungkook I love you"
"I love you too Tae"
Of course you do... You do. I do. You do right?

Taehyung stared at his boyfriend's face, always having the same thought. He loves me right? Of course he does Tae. He does... Taehyung has always been in doubt ever since he's seen Jungkook fucking one of his closest friend. Although Jungkook apologized many times. Taehyung couldn't help it, but he chose to trust him. Because that's what makes a good relationship right?

Wrong. Not all the time. Well maybe only if you're Taehyung. A nerd. Then in that case you have every right to be in doubt when a guy tells you they love you.

[ tock tick tick tock ]

"Taehyung"
"Tae"
"Wake up"
"Wh-Jungkook" Taehyung gasped
"Fuck fuck fuck"
"Tae.. it's fine, I'm not Jungkook"
"H-huh?

...

Oh Jimin!"
"Yeah... Jungkook left earlier. He let me in, says 'I dont hate you too' " Jimin said confused as ever "Is that like a secret way of saying 'I love you' " he said excitedly. Taehyung blushed , "N-No! Its not. Anyway why are you here?"
"Have you forgotten?"
"Forgotten what?"
"Hoe imma actually smack you. We're the one's hosting the Halloween party! We need to get things ready stat!"
Jimin watched as sudden realization reached Taehyung's mind. "Shit! Well let's go!"
"Taehyung you need to change"
"Right"

...

"So what should our theme be Tae"
"Uh Halloween?"
Jimin gave him the 'You don't say' face before continuing on, "I know that Sherlock! I meant like should it be Vampire themed or-"
"Omegaversed themed"
"Omegaversed themed yes! And we can hold a 'Find a mate' and 'Alpha or Omega' raffle to find out what you are and who's your mate! That might be the smartest thing you've ever said to me since we met" Jimin said excitedly as he wiped off his fake tear.
"Thank you. I guess"

The two squealed around finding different raffle tickets. "Here Jiminie! How about red for Alpha and Blue for Omega"
"Hmm ok! Oh! And we can just write people's names on bondpaper!"

The two spent the day shopping for decorations and accessories. And honestly, being with Jimin took the tension out of Tae.

Until that is of course they were finished. "Taehyung get off of me!"
"No! I dont wanna go!"
"Stop being a baby!"

Jimin rang the dorm bell and out came Jungkook. He begged Jungkook to take Taehyung off him and thanked him afterwards once Jungkook was the one who carried Taehyung. Jungkook placed Taehyung down on his bed and then left, "I don't hate you either" he said closing Taehyung's bedroom door.

pause

Halloween's close and I'm singing Jingle Bells