Chapter 3

~~~~~~~~~~~

Preston's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the sound of Lizzie screaming at me to wake up. Once she said i will the water bucket i shot up.

"I'm up." I sighed getting out of bed. Lizzie got out of my room at i walked to my closet. I pick out a dark blue button up shirt and some Jeans. I mean it is November in New York. I throw on the clothes and pick out some dark blue Uggs that had the Bows on the back.I sit down at my make up table and start to do my make-up Concealer, foundation, powder, blush, winged cat eye liner, mascara, a blue smoky eye and some red lips. I finish my Make-up and start my hair. I brush it for a while until it gets smooth. i spray in some shiny spray and some heat protector. I take out my curling wand and start to curl my hair. I loved my hair curled or wavy. I put my hair into a side part and put a dark blue bow in. I get up, grabbing my phone and get a whiff of Bacon. Food? Lizzie never makes food. I run out to see Lizzie cooking. She was wearing a floral dress with a black cardigan, black kitten tights and black combat boots. Lizzie looked really nice. She had her hair in a side part with a flower head band.

"Your Making... Food?" I ask sarcastically.

"Yea, Well Preston i have to tell you something." She said setting the two plates on the kitchen counter. I could feel the blood drain out of my face as i sat down.

"Lizzie whats wrong?" I asked turning to her as she sat down.

"Well Preston i have been keeping a secret from you." Lizzie said. i started to get really worried.

"Well tell me already."

"Well you know LDShadowLady?" She asked

"Yea her channels has growing really fast." i said before taking a drink from my orange juice

"Well i'm LDShadowlady." She said. I then did the spit take.

"What?" I asked smiling.

"I'm LDShadowLady!"

"That means we could move to LA! Let me call Adam!" i said. I pick up my phone and start to call Adam.

One ring

Two rings

Three rings

"Hello?" Adam asked.

"Hey Adam it's Preston."

"Hey Preston whats up?"

"well i was wondering if you were going to ask LDShadowLady to join Team Crafted there is some things going around." i said

"Well we were just about to call her Why?"

"Well she is my Friend that lives with me and we heard these things and i wanted to clear every thing up." I said taking a sip of orange juice.

"Can you put me on speaker?" Adam asked

"yeah sure." I said putting the phone on speaker. Lizzie gave me a 'What the hell look' and i smiled

"Yes Lizzie are you there?" Adam asked

"yes i am." Lizzie said

"well we want you to Join team crafted with Preston."

"Of course we will be there as soon as possible."

"Okay Adam we will call you later, how about Skype so we can meet screen to screen?" I asked

"Yea i will text you my Skype in a minuet."

"Okay bye!" I said hanging up. then i got a text from Adam