Chapter 23

~Preston's POV~

i pulled into the hostpital parking lot with jason in the passenger seat and waited for Lizzie. Once she came out she was smiling. I put my car in gear and started to drive.

"What are we gonna do at home?" Lizzie asked

"Nothing" I said simply.

We drove home, the lights were off and no other cars were here, everything was going to plan.

"I'm guessing no ones up." Lizzie said a bit upset.

We all walked inside the music boomed and the lights turned on and the team and friends jumped from there places.

"Welcome back!" I said hugging her.

"Thanks?" She asked beaming.I smiled and went to find Mitch. He was in the living room making out with some blonde. I sighed and went to my room only hearing the thumping to the music. i started working on a v-log

"Hello guys its Danceorattack101 here and today i'm doing a v-log because i have some confessions. First off i think i just hit an all time low my heart was just broken and its okay i'll live. Second of all a lot of things been happening so i only got 1-2 videos out a day and not 3-4. Third of all i think i'm going to stop YouTube for a while and quit team crafted, its been such a great experince and this is well, my early Christmas present from god. i love you all and don't forget you are all beautiful!" I said. i uploaded it and comments started to come in.

Minecraftgurl007: Who is this man! I will take my fist and punch him in the gut!

iloveminecraft848: So sorry that guy deserves better. Don't worry about us we will love you either way.

And so on. i grabbed my car keys and walked through the party to my car. i got in and drove to a park.

"I guess this is what it's supposed to feel like

No, we don't talk, no, we don't talk, we don't talk anymore.

I guess this is what it's supposed to sound like

The universe, the universe, universe is torn.

I don't want to live without you

I can't live without you half the day, hey hey

I don't want to live without you

And put life off for another day, hey-hey yeah hey-hey yeah" I started to sing Can't stop by one republic.

I sat down on a large rock and sighed. I texted Mitch.

"I know you most likely have a girls lips running down your neck right now but i don't care, i'm leaving team crafted, not only that but i'm leaving YouTube I thought we were something more, i guess i'm just a girl with a YouTube channel. At Minecon, don't you dare think of talking, looking or even thinking of me because i'm now in the past. Good bye." I sent it and got back into my car and drove to a close friends house. His name is Rob or Mr woofles. I drove to his house and knocked on the door. He opened in dressed nicely.

"Going to the party?" I asked

"Yeah why are you here what was that V-log?"

"I'm quitting YouTube therefore i have to quit Team Crafted." I said. He pulled me into a hug.

"I need to know why."

"I- just need sometime to think, i'm thinking of moving back to New York." I said

"You can stay with me, take break from YouTube for a while and just hang,"

"What about the bi-"

"Don't worry about it." He said.

"Now what happened."

"Mitch." I said

"Now you look nice, lets go make him JELLY!" He said holding out his hand. I laughed and pulled him out of his apartment. We drove back to the Team Crafted house and walked in holding hands. Rob knocked on the door and Mitch opened it.

"Hey Mitch."

"Hey Rob! Preston what are you doing?"

"I'm here with my date." I said.

"Oh" Mitch said glancing at Rob. He let us in and the party was blasting, music, and non achoulic drinks.

"Lets play Truth or DARE!" Someone yelled. I laughed and pulled Rob into the living room where the music was now turned down and other YouTubers were sitting in a large circle.

"Okay Adam you start" Ty said.

"Hmmmm... Mitch truth or dare!"

"truth"

"Do you have a girl friend?"

"Not exactly." He said with a chuckle. I rolled my eyes and Rob laughed.

"Jason," Mitch said

"Dare."

"Kiss Lizzie." Mitch said. Lizzie slightly blushed and Jason leaned in and they kissed.

"Preston, Truth or dare."

"Truth." I said

"Why did you leave Team Crafted we all saw your V-log."

"Un explained reasons."

"Not fair we need answers!" Jerome yelled.

"I left because i don't fit in with the group, me being a dancer put me through a stage where i had to choose between my carer and my friends."

"So you choose Carer?" Lizzie asked

"Yes, i chose my Dancing Carer over my friends." I said

~

"Anyway, Mitch truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Your blonde girlfriend, yea go make out with her." I said Everyone laughed and Mitch shurgged.

"Preston, truth or dare."

"Dare."

"Jump in the pool."

"Wha- No! its almost christmas!"

~

"Do i have to?" I asked.

"It was a dare you have to." Rob said laughing. I was in my bikini and about to jump in the pool there was about 5 towels on the side.

"Do it!" Adam yelled.

"Yeah yeah yeah." i said walking to the higher diving board. I stepped to the edge and flipped off into a dive then was splashed with semi warm water but it was still cold. I swam to the edge and Rob helped me out. I wrapped a few towels around me and i was shivering.

"That was cold." I said walking back into the house.

"Do you want to go?" Rob asked

"Let me go change and pack a bag." I said running up stairs.

~

"This would be great for Lizzie." I whispered picking up a pair of combat boots. I buy them and walk out looking for the last gift i had to get, Mitch's. I decided to move in with Team Crafted again but i'm not as active on my YouTube.

I walk into a different store and go to the mens section. I find dog tags that matched the ones on his skin i got them and went home. I got Jerome a gold watch, I got Adam a painting that has his skin and butter on it, i got ty a new pair of head phones, Ian a new Mic, Mitch dog tags, and Lizzie combat boots. I already gave Rob his gift, a new camera for V-logs. I go home and bring all the bags to my room and wrap them. I check the time

1:34 AM I sigh and put all the gifts under the tree and go to bed