Chapter 6

Lizzie's POV

Preston strarted balling.

"Preston are you ok?" I asked

"I'm just so happy... you took a big Chance for me and what have I done for you?" she asked.

"Preston... you have done a lot for me." I said

"You made me start youtube... and that brang tons of people joy in watching my video's" i spoke again.

"That was a small thing... you have done almost everything I wanted you to do..." she said

"Preston trust me. When we get older... you will do ton's of things to pay me back" I said.

"Really?"

"Really."

I walked out of the room with Preston behind me. She knew she had done a lot for me. She just wasent giving herself credit for it. I went into the kitchen to make me and Preston crape's. I went and grabbed strawberry's and nutella. I took the crape's and put the filling's. Me and Preston both sat and ate the crape's

"Hey where going to the beach do you guy's want to come?" Jason asked.

"Sure let us go get into bathing suits." I said. Me and Preton both got up and went to our room's I had a blue bikini with lace on it. Preston had on a white binkini with anchor's on it. We both walked down the stair's.

"Who's Ferrari do you want to take?" Preston asked.

"We can take mine" Adam said.

"Adam don't have one... we can take mine and Preston's because there a 4 seater" I said. We all went out and gathered in theFerrari 's. We all got out and layed on the beach. I can't beleive we didn't do this sooner!!!.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all got back home me and Preston both took shower's and got into our pajama's. I went to my Recording studio. I wanted to start a new suvrival serie's

"Hey guys! It's LDShadowLady here. and today we are going to start a new suvival serire's because I just moved in with Team Crafted!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just finsihed editing the new episode and now it's starting to upload... I died... a lot

I went into my room and turned on the TV I found the channel walking dead was on... I have no idea how i can fall asleep to a ton's of people screaming about zombie's. I'm werid.