Chapter 15

~ Preston's POV ~

I had no idea what Lizzie's problem is. I was in a COMA and have a Concussion. I haven't slept for two days and i'm always dizzy. Mitch sat next to me with his head in his hands.

"Mitch You don't have to worry about me, i'm strong." I said placing my hand on his back.

"I just don't want you to get hurt. After seeing you like that i can't imagine you getting hurt again."

"Mitch you have to understand that i want to take those Chances to get hurt, i want to. I'm doing it to build myself higher, to protect my heart from being shattered. My heart is a rock, but rocks can still shatter. Mitch i take Chances to protect the ones around me, to be at the top. I know i could have died. It wouldn't have been the first time. But right now Chances are all i have to Take. And Dying is an option. Mitchell Donald Ralph Hughes i wound Die for you, i would give you my heart so you can live. My life is nothing right now because i would jump in front of a train, grenade, you name it for you and team crafted. It's because i'm strong and i can deal with dying. Were all young and whats a life without Chances. I would suffer, be dying for you and the Team. And nothing in my right mind will change that because Chances is my middle name right now. If i die move on. I'm not perfect or beautiful i just want to be, its something we all want Mitchell. But if they have to chose to kill me or you. I swear to god I will fight for them to kill me because you have to live for something, i can feel it." i said.

"AWWW!!" A few voices said behind me. I turned around to see the whole team but Lizzie.

"You would die for any of us?" Jason asked.

"I would because i don't have anything to live for. I'm a girl with a YouTube channel."

"We wouldn't let you do anything like that your amazing." Jerome said crossing his arms.

"I would fight to die Jerome. Because fighting is my way of rebelling."

Adam hugged me "Take those chances" He whispered in my ear. then we let go. Walked to my room. Then i felt something around my neck chocking me.

"I heard your speech Preston, Maybe it would be better this way." The male voice said putting a rag over my mouth. Then everything went black.

~

I woke up in the back of a van. I looked out the window We were still in LA not far from the Team Crafted house. Then the van came to a stop and a few seconds later a man opened the door. and pulled me out. We walked me into a house and into the basement. He then strapped me to a chair. He pulled something out of his pocket. a Whip and a knife.

"Who should we text first? Mitchell?"

"Just kill me! Its what you want." I hissed.

He then whipped me three times and cut me several. The i heard the click of a camera. I look up to see him holding my phone.

"I sent it to everybody."

~[Mitch's POV]~

Preston walked to her room. so i decided to go to my room. I walked by Preston's room and i heard mumbling. I shrugged and walked into my room. I closed the door and sat on my bed. I thought about what Preston said. I walked to Preston's room and knocked on the door.

"Preston?"

No answer. I went in and her room had no sight of Preston. I ran back to my room and got my phone.

1 New message.

I opened it up and it was from Preston! I look at it closely and it was her sitting in a chair with cuts and marks all along her open skin.