Chapter 16

Song= superhero By The Script

~Lizzie's POV~

Preston got rushed into surgery, I mean SHE JUMPED IN FRONT OF A GUN FOR ME. We were waiting in the waiting room, Jason sat next to me.

"Lizzie i have to ask you something." Jason said. I shifted to face him

"What?"

"Well, umm" Jason stuttered scratching his neck.

"Jason you can tell me."

"Will you be my girl friend?" He asked

"I will be your star." I said kissing his cheek.

"I always loved your personality." Jason said blushing

"Are you the group for Preston?" The doctor asked coming over to the Team.

We glanced at each other

"Yes." I said taking Jason's hand.

"Well she has fallen into a deep Coma there are many Chances that she won't come out" The doctor said

"What are the Chances?" Mitch asked

"There is a 50% she will come out of the coma. I under stand that she got shot twice. Preston lost Blood we currently ordered her blood type of B+ Is there any chance someone is B+ blood type?"

"O-" Jason said

"Me too"

"I have B+" Mitch said standing up.

"are you okay with us using your blood to help save Preston."

"yes."

"Okay follow me."

~~~~~

It's been two weeks since the Coma started. We were all just sitting at home, recording and posting for her. We logged into Preston's, Twitter, facebook, instagram, and YouTube and said that she was in a Coma. We were currently all sitting in the kitchen making small talk, Well everyone but Mitch. I walked upstairs and knocked on Mitch's door.

"Come in." Mitch yelled.

"Hey." I said opening the door.

"hey Lizzie."

"Look whats wrong you haven't been your self lately."

"Well I'm confused right now." Mitch said sighing.

"Why?"

"I think i have feelings for Preston."

"Well let me tell you something. She will try to keep up with you, and most of the time she will acomplish that. But you have to let her do her own things, so let her. I know your going to want to baby her, but she HATES it. She's very indepented with what she does, she doesn't want to have to have someone do things for her because she likes to do them herself. If she asks i give you permishen to do what ever she wants you to. but Other than that i will break you neck got it?"

"Okay."

Then the phone rang. I was the hostpital. I quickly answered it.

"hello is this the house Of Preston's"

"Yes."

"Well we need the people who are her 'Team' Preston woke up."

"okay we'll be there soon."

I then hung up.

"Mitch get ready to go, Preston woke up."