Chapter 8

~~~~~~~~~

Lizzie's POV

~~~~~~~~~

We were all sitting in the stands as the person before Preston was going.

"Next up, is the feisty one, Preston!" The anouncer rumbled.

Preston rode out and started to do her easy tricks, but quickly going into the harder moves. She was doing tail grabs, 360's, and many more. But then it came to her final move, The cloud nine. a three turn rotation. She went up into the air and did two turns, almost finishing the third before hitting the edge of the half pipe, she then slid down uselessly. Me, Mitch and Jason all stood up and ran out of the stands into the half pipe. I ran to her and Undid her helmet and googles.

"Guys the ablulance is coming." Mitch said taking the phone down from his ear.

"What do we do Lizzie?" Jason asked.

"We need to prop her head up, her heat beat is un-stable." I said frantically. Mitch and jason handed me there jackets and we propped Preston's Head up. I then heard the sirens and saw the flashing lights. They put Preston on a stretcher and wheeled her away. Jason was calling a cab, which came and we followed in.

~

Once we were at the hostpital we were waiting for an answer on Preston. Nothing like this ever happened to her before. EVER. Preston would never get this hurt. Jason lightly shaking me knocked me out of my thoughts. I flashed back into reality and saw two doctors.

"Hello so it seems Preston took a big hit." One doctor said.

"Yes it seems she is in a coma."