Chapter 18

Lizzie's POV

I woke up and went and made some pancakes (If you can't tell I'm a pancake person)

I got the batter ready and Jason came down stairs in Pajama's I was in my pajama's too. I had on plad pants and a LDShadowLady Merch shirt (Go buy one :3). I starte pouring the pancakes on the pan.

"Hello my star" he said

"Hey Jason."

"What no lovey dovey nick name?"

"Meh not really my thang."

"Well then I'm still calling you my star."

"Ok."

~

Pancakes for all! Well really for me and Jason but same thing. I grabbed some pancakes and put them on a plate. I got up and grabbed the Nutella and got some on those pancakes. I finished quick and went up stair's and put on a Floral dress, High lase socks and combat boots and of course make - up Cat eye, pink lips, mascara, and blush. I did my hair and got in my car. I drove out of the drive way turning right. I was going about 30 MPH, going through an intersection i looked to my left to see a moving truck barreling at me. I tried to swerve (#SWEREVEISTHEWORD) out of the way but it was no use. I felt a shock of pain, wait correction, this pain isn't able to be described. I heard glass shattering and i closed my eyes, just to be devoured by the darkness of a coma.