Chapter 13

~~~~~~~~~~~

Preston's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~

"This is like paper, one you insult me I crumple and can never be perfect again," I said. Every one was speechless of what I just said.

"But..." Lizzie started

"Butts are for sitting," I said. I was the bigger adult here.

"Well, Preston I think we should have a team meeting about what happened. it would be best if you told them." Jason said.

"yea go get them I will meet everyone in the living room," I said walking into the living room. I turn on the news,

"21-year-old Preston took a big hit while doing her famous trick, the cloud 9. she was in a coma and had a concussion but now is stable at her home in LA. Even though she had this injury she still won first place! She will be going to nationals and I hope we can all hear from her soon." The lady said.

I shut off the TV as everyone was coming in. Everyone sat around me.

"Well, all of you deserve an explanation for why me, Mitch, Lizzie, and Jason were gone for a week. Well, i got offered a spot in a snowboard competition in Canada. I went and did it and messed up on one of my tricks and fell hitting my head. so my heart beat was unstable I was in a coma and had a concussion. So it turned out I got first place and I will be going to nationals." I said standing up.

"That's amazing!" Adam said getting up with me.

"Preston I'm sorry I know that you think that I was being rude but I was just standing up for myself," Lizzie said.

Now like and Lizzie are adults she finally said sorry and now she told me why she did that... I was finally happy. Lizzie went upstairs to record a video. She had just gotten Standly Parable. I walked to my room to lay down. I knew that I had just gotten my best friend back.