Chapter 12

(Btw they're home)

Lizzie's POV

I walked into my room. I had called Jason and asked him to come over and help me. My nose was bleeding and my back was sore. I laied in bed and got a hot press to sooth the pain on my back. I turned on the TV and watched Under The Dome epoisodes I had taped. I can't believe Sam is going to kill the 4 hands! -Spoiler- I heard the door open and Jason came rushing in with a whole kit. He helped me get my nose to stop bleeding then he got me some Iced Tea and a blanket and told me to relax. I relaxed for along time then he came in from his room.

"You okay Lizzie?" he asked

"Yea I'm fine"

"Need anything?"

"Nope but can you go beat up Mitch" I said sarcastically

"Well I could give him a stern talking to." he said

"Okay" I said back.

He walked out of the room into Mitch's room. I was so scared what if Mitch beat up Jason? I only heard talking, and a bit of yelling. But other wise nothing else. I decide to go check on Preston.

I knocked on her room door.

"Preston!?" I yelled/asked.

no answer. I then go in anyway. I don't see Preston. I rush to her bed to see a note.

'Wen't to get the food and drank! A girls gotta eat! please Lizzie don't call me i have to think about things for a while.

-Preston'

"Lizzie?!" Jason yelled.

"In Here!"

"Oh hey." Jason said popping up in the door way.

"Hey. Preston left. how was the talk with Mitch?"

"He said he was just really stressed and that you didn't under stand the she had a concussion too."

"She did!?"

"Yea. from hitting her head. and if she fell down again Preston could have hurt herself."

"Well they don't call her the Feisty one for nothing!" i said walking out of Preston's room. (That was for you 5secofsumer)

"I guess they don't" Jason chuckled.

"Look we didn't tell any other of the guys about Preston. I think it would be best if she told them herself."

"Hey guys!" Preston screamed as she bolted through the door.

"hey you seem happy." Jason said

"Well yea i got fist place in the compition! I'm going to naitionals a few weeks after MineCon!"

"I'm not letting you back out there any where near a mountain or even a board!" I said crossing my arms.

"Lizzie it's not your choice to make it's mine. You can't stop me. I'm still older and right now more adult like."

"You can't play it safe for once!"

"Lizzie she can do what she wants." Mitch says. i guess he was there the whole time.

"Lizzie How do you think i got 1st place?!"

"Because every one else sucked worse than you" I said but wanted to take it back right after it slipped out of my mouth.

"I have been snowboarding for my whole life! Along with singing and dancing. and your calling me not good? I spent thousands of dollars doing snowboards!"

"Look i'm sorry it just came out."

"this is like a piece of paper. Once you insult me I crumple and i can never be perfect again."