Chapter 5

Preston's POV

I knocked on the door. We where really going to become full time youtubers with Team Crafted. I heard people running to the door. I looked at Lizzie. She looked back at me. We really had to take chances to acomplish what we wanted to do. Adam opened the door.

"Hello Preston and Lizzie" he said.

We both walked in. The truck with our cars drove up. "Hey ummm did anyone order 2 Ferai's off amazon." Ian said.

"Oh those are our's" Lizzie spoke.

"How did you get them?" Adam asked.

"We saved up money Duh" I said.

I looked around. The house was so big!

"Where are me and Lizzie's room's?" I asked.

"Oh we had Adam and Jerome clear out the 4 biggest room's. One for a bed room one for a recording studio." Jason said.

He then started looking at Lizzie big eyed.

"Oh thanks." Lizzie said.

Jason started walking.

"Follow me Preston and Lizzie I will show you guys your rooms." he said.

"Lizzie this is your recording studio." he said. He pointed to a door. "This is your bedroom Lizzie." he said.

"Thank's for showing me" she said

I followed him to my room Lizzie was behind me.

"Preston this is your recording studio and this is your bedroom."

"Cool" I said.

We all walked down stairs. Lizzie went staright into the kitchen and started to bake a cake. I saw her look at her phone then jump in happiness.

"PRESTON" she yelled

"The Minecon team wants me to sing at Minecon..." she said.

"Really..." I said

I was sorta bumbed... I wanted to be the one person from Team Crafted Performing...

"I'm happy for you Lizzie." Jason said.

The whole team gathered around her. They knew I was preforming... I was the one with talent in this group Lizzie could not sing at all! I knew I was better... she just would not addmit it. I then listened to the video she sent... she was actually really good...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The people with the furniture came here a hour ago. I was laying in my bed. I heard Lizzie start to sing a song. I went into her room she was on her piano

She was singing Invisable by Hunter Hayes

"These labels that they give you"

"Just cause they dont understand."

"If we get past this moment we can be there hand and hand"

"Waving a flag"

"For who you are"

"All where going to do."

"So heres to you"

"And anyone else who's ever felt"

"INVISABLE"

Then she stopped.

"That was really good." I said

"Well I have really always felt invisable because, well I'm so shy... I could never talk to anyone when I was younger but you." she said.

I went and hugged her.

"Thank you for taking Chances for me." I said