Chapter 28

~Lizzie's POV~

"Jason?" I asked stepping into his room. It was about 2 in the morning.

"Can't sleep either?" He asked turning on him lights.

"Yeah, Can i sleep with you?" I asked

"Come here my star." He said patting the side next to him.

I laid down next to him and he pulled the covers over us turning off the lights.

"When is everything going to be okay again?" I asked letting a tear fall down my face.

"well star nothing is ever perfect because without obsticals in our lives we would be so normal." He said

"Preston's getting more depressed each day." I sighed

"Lizzie?"

"Yeah?"

"What if she..." He trailed off. I turned the lights on and ran out of the room into Preston's room. I turned on the light and looked around, Nothing, She was gone. Only a few things laid in her room collecting dust. I opened her closet, her clothes were gone, He shoes were gone. I Opened her nightstand dresser. Her keys were gone. But there was an envelope. I opened it and read the letter adressed to me.

'Dear, lizzie

If you're reading this, no i'm not going to kill myself but i have decided to quit the team and start off fresh picking out a new life. Taped under the draw of the night stand is more letters to the team. Don't come and find me, don't try to contact me because it's not worth it. I wasn't supposed to be in Team Crafted. I am going to change my name, personality, hair, eyes you name it, because i couldn't take it anymore. I love my life but, It was my fault. I wish it was me. This is a chance i have to take, Because chances are all i have to take.

~Preston'

"Lizzie?" Jason asked from the door way. I found the letters and handed him to him. I ran into Mitch's room.

"Mitch." I asked lightly sobbing.

"Hm?" He asked as i turned on the lights.

"I have to tell you something."

"It can wait to the morning." he yawned

"I think you'll want to hear it now."

"What?"

"Preston? You Girl friend is gone." I Said. Mitch shot up

"What?"

"She's gone." I said handing him the letter to him.

He read his and stood up he ran into Adam's room. And soon enough we were all sitting around the den

"Where do you think she went?" Adam asked

"I don't know." Jason said taking my hand.

"It's Jerome, They were close ." I said

"She's going to change were not going to be able to find her." Ian said

"Or will we?"