Chapter 20

~Lizzie's POV~

I opened my eyes to be greeted by people i don't know. I look to my left and see a paper. I pick it up and start to read it.

So my names Lizzie, I think someone is telling me there going to commit sucide, and its from a feisty girl named Preston.

"Hey Lizzie." A guy with a snap back hat, light brown hair and green eyes said.

"Who are you?" I asked a bit scared, "Where am I?"

"I'm Jason." He said quietly. Then three boys and one Girl came into the room.

"Lizzie?!" The girl asked trying to run to me but the three boys held her back.

"Preston, Calm down." The one with Brown hair and Hazel eyes.

*Flashback*

Preston was smacking her head with a text book.

"Ughhh."

"Preston, Calm down." I said placing a hand on her shoulder.

"I can't I'm really pissed Why did i fall for him"

*Flashback over*

"I can't Mitch..."

"Look she doesn't remember anything Preston." Jason said.

"Guys? I think i'm going to leave Team Crafted for a while, maybe it's best that i have time to think." Preston said.

"No, You just tried to kill yourself i'm not letting you go, None of us know what your going to do next." Another guy with a big nose said. Everyone gasped and Preston didn't make eye contact.

"You tried to Kill yourself, We thought you needed a walk and just wanted to go to the park." Another said (Ian)

"um, Goodbye." she said getting out of all three boys grip and walking out, A nurse walked in,

"Do you remember anything Lizzie."

"Yea My name is Lizzie, I have a friend name Preston, i'm a part of Team Crafted and i had a Flash back of my friend Preston." I said

"Very good, you can go home in a few days." She said walking out.

Where is Home? I asked myself.

Home is where the heart is, My mind answered.

I let a tear slip down my check but my face kept stone. What happened? Where am I? Who am I? Where is Home?