Chapter 7

Preston's POV

I woke up and went downstairs bringing my phone with me. Lizzie was already up and dressed she had her new top on. It was a blue top with lace and some jean short's and some high tops. I went into the kitchen. Lizzie was making french toast. I sit down at the kitchen Counter and stole a piece of French toast from the plate. Lizzie looked up and gave me a 'Don't do that again or I will kill you' look. I smiled and turned around in my chair to be greeted by Mitch and Jason. I smile at them just as my phone starts to ring.

"Hello?" I ask

"Yes is this Preston?"

"yep, why'd you call?"

"Well, we want you to come compete."

"Where?"

"Canada, for snowboarding."

"Yea! Did the company buy the tickets?"

"yes, you have four tickets in total. But the real question is, can you do it."

"Of course when do I leave and come back."

"You leave tomorrow and come back in three days."

"Amazing I will be there," I said hanging up the phone. I'm glad Minecon was in two months. I stood up and walked upstairs to my room. I Picked out a Dream Big Crop top, some floral high waisted shorts, black Vans, I put on a few bracelets to cover up my tattoo. I had an infinity sign with the word love. I sit down at my makeup table and start my make up. I put on eye primer, concealer, foundation, powder, winged cat eyeliner, a pink eyeshadow (match the shorts). I finish it off with some bold Red lips. I put my hair down into a side part and let my natural waves flow. I stand up and look in the mirror. I looked stunning. I grabbed my wallet, phone, and car keys and walked out of my room. i went down stairs and walked into the kitchen where Every one was eating.

"Well i'm going to do random things." I said lying.

"Can i come?" Mitch asked.

"Really?" I asked biting my bottom lip.

"Well i want to get to know you."

"AWWW #Pitch!" Adam squeled.

"Fine." I said. Mitch got up and put his plate in the sink. Mitch was wearing his skin. We both walk to the front door and Mitch puts on some black high tops and we walk out. We both get in my car, now how was i supposed to drive to a board shop with out seeming weird? I don't know.

"well where are we going." Mitch asked.

"well, random places."

"What was that phone call earlier?"

"Can you cover me?" I asked

"To do what?"

"I'm going to Canada to compete."

"Compete for what?"

"I'm a snowboarder."

"Let me come we can just leave."

"Okay." I said smiling.

~

I pulled into the snowboard shop. and got out of my car. Mitch followed close behind. we both wandered into the board section.

"Are you going to practice there?" Mitch asked.

"Yea. there a local mountain up there where i used to practice."

"oh."

"Mitch i'm going to tell Lizzie and Jason i want them to come."

"That's a good Idea i would hate for you to lie to your best friend."

I pick out a board with a bow and arrow and a dancer. Perfect. I got it sized and costomized. of course i got it to say Danceorattack101 Because i can. After Mitch found a board we got in my car.

"well that took like two hours" Mitch said looking at his watch.

"well i'm down for the food?"

"Yes a benja's got to eat!" Mitch said. I laughed and pulled out of the parking lot.

"Well where does this Benja want to eat."

"I don't know? Olive Garden?"

"YASSS." I said getting on the high way. It was totally clear so i started going, maybe 70 MPH. Me and Mitch were blasting Music and laughing our asses off.

~

After eating we went home. I went up stairs with the board and snuck it in my room. I then went into Lizzie's room.

"Hey Lizzie." I said walking in to see she was on YouTube on her laptop,

"Hey Preston."

"Well, i'm going to compete in Canada i want you and Jason to come."

"For what?"

"Snowboarding."

"Yea sure."

~~~~~

We Just landed in Canada luggage was A LOT of money for our boards but what ever. We were currently waiting outside of the air port waiting for the limo to take us to our hotel.

"Hey i found it." Mitch said pointing to one of the 20 limos. We all got in and we went to our hotel. THE ROOM WAS HUGE! We unpacked and got ready. i was doing a trick competing today. I was happy but scared. but lets do this.