Up and close

"How long are you going to be?" Jay bellowed, his eyes travelling between Ade's door to his watch.

Ade stepped out wearing a casual checked shirt with jeans underneath. She had her hair let loose. Even in this normal attire she looked like beauty in its highest level.

"You ready to go?" Jay asked.

"Yep, Aria said she'll meet us there."

The journey there was silent and to be frank, a little too quiet.

"Well, this is awesome!" Ade said sarcastically when she saw the state of the pub. Normally she wouldn't accustom to such events but surprisingly this time she did because (scarily) she WANTED to go.

She followed all of them until they made they're way to the bar.

She stalked Jay up through the dance floor to the bar and sat down, and ordered a pint of Apple juice. However Jay ordered beer and the rest of his friends the same. After a while of gossiping with her friends, Jay grabbed Ade's hand and drove her to the dance floor. She was struggling to get out of Jay's steely grip but it didn't work.

"Your dancing with me and that's that."

"No! I don't want to! Let me GO!"

Next thing she knew she surrounded in a myriad of dancers and had no way to escape. She shuffled around nervously, looking at her feet. She hated dancing or anything to do with it. Jay was watching her movements, laughter threatening to burst out. He eventually (after sometime of looking at Ade acting arkward) took her by the hand and started moving with the beat. Ade was too shocked to even move, let alone dance. However she found herself swaying to the sound of the music and soon, she was lost among the rhythm.

Jay himself, was entranced. Her hair was in its utmost beauty, gently caressing her face as she moved. The softness in her features, the way her eyes glistened in the light. She was driving him crazy with desire.

Ade suddenly felt someone next to her. The hand travelled up her waist and tracing the neckline of her shirt. Her back was now suddenly against a chest and they were both moving together in a slow rhythm. Her hands slowly linked to the back of his neck and she rested her head against his chest. She knew who it was. They both danced for was seemed like ages. His hand eventually reached out to touch her face and she stirred beneath it. They had both soon forgotten the world and were now dancing like they would never let go. Jay rested his head between the curve of Ade's shoulder and neck. He sighed resulting in sending shudders through Ade's body like lightning bolts. Brandon and Jay's friends started whooping and jeering causing Adira and Jay to be snapped out of their trance. A deep blush crept along Ade's cheek and she ran of to the bathroom to steady herself of her overwhelming emotions. Jay was left arkwardly rubbing the back of his neck on the dance floor, victim to his friends embarrassing whooping and questions. When Ade managed to find the bathroom, she stood in front of it breathing deeply. She looked at her reflection asking herself multiple questions. When did she ever do that with Jay and why now?

Just why?