Unbearable

Ade's pov:

She couldn't think straight, her mind was all over the place. Jay's confession after what she'd been feeling was the icing on top of the cake, there were so many reasons for her to reject Jay, yet there was the other part of her mind which was telling her otherwise. She thought that a date would take her mind off him and she sincerely hoped so.

Jay's pov:

The past week was a blur, in Jay's mind, work had been shit, as always. He had just woken up, rubbing his eyes, to see Ade standing at the foot of his bed. After he gained his full sight, he saw Ade scrutinizing him with careful eyes, in a confidant stance. He suddenly became very aware of his bare chest but, he had nothing to worry about: he was very toned and muscular.

"What?," Jay uttered, breaking the unbearable silence with a amused expression."Like what you see?" He suggested with a cock of the head.

"Shut up! Nothing. Just, you've been acting weird this past week."

"So the idea of staring at me while I'm asleep will help?" Jay retorted, annoyed at her constant worry.

"Sorry, I was just worried about you." Ade muttered, suddenly looking down at her feet, with a guilty look on her face.

"Sorry Ade. I've had a rough week, and you worrying really doesn't help. I'm fine, please don't worry."

"Sorry, it's just, you know I worry." Ade walked out of the room, leaving her haunting scent lingering in the air. He sat up, and put his head in his hands. Ever since Ade had said she was going on a date, he was crippled with envy and hatred for the man who won her. He had no right to have claim over her, but he couldn't help it, he was so hopelessly in love. Love. A word he thought he wouldn't use. He shook his head lightly, and sighed defeatedly as got up. He walked into the room, where he saw Ade casually sitting on the sofa, sipping tea. He was going to make some unnecessary remark but his eyes landed on the calendar, where a certain day was circled in red pen. Saturday, the 19th. He shook off the rising jealousy, and sauntered up to the sofa. He slid into the seat beside her and took a peak at what she was drinking.

"No AJ today then huh? Tea? What have you done with Adiwa?" He joked. Ade broke out into heart warming smile whilst she chuckled. "No AJ today, Jay. Need to have myself prepared." Ade turned to look at Jay's face, whom of which was devoid of all emotio emptily staring back.

"What's wrong Ade?" Jay questioned, with riding concern.

"Oh nothing! Just, you seemed a little quiet."

"I'm fine." Jay forced a smile on his face, yet his heart inside was being torn apart. He didnt kow how to deal with it, it was too hard, so faking his emotions was what he could atleast try to do. Ade seemed happy and that's all he wanted for her, so he could'nt interfere.

"When is he taking you out?" Jay reluctantly questioned, just to allieviate the tension surrounding them. 

"4. He seemed really really reluctant to go out in the night..  Oh well, atleast he had the balls to deal with me!" Ade smiled slightly at the end whilst Jay chucked. 

-----------------------------------------

Really sorry for the dissapointing chapter guys :( Got stuff to deal with, and i had'nt updated in a while so :)