The start

"Holy hell! What was that for?"

Jay was drenched in water, ice cold too.

"Hmph. Get up! We're both going to be late!"

"N-oo.."

The next thing she heard was him snoring again. This was the last thing the impatient accountant could take. She clenched her fists and started pounding against his chest, enjoying the feel of his rock-hard abs against her hands.

Wait, WHAT IN HELL?

No she refused to acknowledge the thought that had just crossed her mind.

"What man?" Jay opened his eyes for the second time, and turned his head to glare at the clock, just to see he was late for work.

"Aww hell nooo!" Jay boomed and he immediately got up and the first thing he noticed was the fresh remnants of Oreos beside the corners of her mouth. Jay's mouth lifted into a smirk but just as well, Ade noticed he was smirking and he soon got a bunch of Oreos crumbs in his face.

"My greeting into the morning: Oreos." Jay quietly mumbled to himself, praying she didn't hear him. He slid into the bathroom just to slide his wet hands through his ruffled hair and washed his face and brushed his teeth. Soon he was out of the bathroom, but Ade was nowhere to be seen.

"She gone to work." He instantly felt a pang of guilt seeing as he always drove her to work and he went after. He buttoned up his shirt, slipped on trousers and threw a coat around him and headed of to work.

"I'm sorry Ade."

***