Lazy Saturday (Kirishima Eijirou x Reader)

A/N: This is both a sequel to "Summer Set-Up" and a request from @KeiBeiBei2000. Hope you enjoy this!!!<3 I do not own My Hero Academia, any of its characters, or the beautiful picture of Kirishima.

'Another week over,' you thought, satisfied. Stretching backwards, you felt your spine pop, the tension draining away. Aizawa-sensei hadn't assigned anything too difficult this week, but it was still a relief that it was over and you had the weekend to relax. First up though, you needed a shower because hero training was sweaty work.

Reaching into the shower stall, you turned the water on, undressing as you waited for it to warm up. Slipping in, you sighed as the warm water washed the dirt and sweat away.

"This feels so good!!!" Mina squealed from the stall next to yours.

"Doesn't it?" You heard Momo reply.

"Even though it's a communal bathroom, it's surprisingly nice." Ochaco this time.

"That's U.A. for you!" If it weren't for the uneven fall of the water, you would have thought Tooru's stall was empty.

"I wonder if the boys' shower is as nice as this?- ribbit."

"Probably. Eijirou hasn't told me otherwise," you replied, lathering soap through your hair, smiling unconsciously at the thought of your boyfriend. You'd been dating the chivalrous red-head for some time now and every day you fell in love with him a little more. Not only was he everything you'd ever hoped for in a lover, but he was so much more. No one made your heart swell and flutter like he did. The true icing on the cake however was when you realized you had the same power over him, able to make him blush with a single wink or kiss on the cheek.

"First name basis! So cute!!!" Tooru swooned, the others girls sighing in tandem.

"Speaking of Kirishima..." You froze at Mina's mischievous tone, snapping out of your daydreams and preparing for whatever inappropriate questions she was about to bombard you with. "Have you two...progressed in any way???"

"Progressed?"

"You know...progressed! Is he really always that well-mannered?" You blinked. What did she mean? You'd been expecting something more...Mina-like, something without a filter.

"Yep! Eijirou's a true "man" after all!" You laughed, quoting said boy. It was true, Kirishima prided himself in his "manliness," and, while his dedication to everything manly might bother other people, to you it was just another thing to love about him.

"Mmm....That's not exactly what I mean."

"Huh?" Confusion growing, you turned off the water and stepped out, wrapping yourself in a towel.

"Sure, he's a man, but is he a man?" Mina leaned out of her stall, raising a suggestive eyebrow at you.

Oh...oh. So that's what she meant.

"Miiiinnnaaaaa!!! Why would you ask that?!" The pink-skinned girl jumped out of the shower and squeezed your darkening cheeks.

"Because (y/n)! I want to know! Have you had the chance to indulge in that body that looks like it's been carved by angels or what!?"

"M-M-M-Mina!!!" You could feel the flush that had claimed your cheeks creeping down your neck and chest.

"So you haven't. Interesting." Mina put a finger to her chin and regarded you with playfully narrowed eyes. All you could think to do was cover your cheeks and glare half-heartedly at your friend.

"Mina, your scaring her." Momo's amused voice interrupted, the water in her stall turning off.

'Thank God for Momo!!!' you cried internally.