36. Marriage

***A month later***

As I walked down the isle, I was holding dads arm and his hand. I was in a white wedding down that flowed at the bottom, with a sparkly belt around the waist.

I was carrying pink and yellow flowers, since my bridesmaids (Katie Meade, Marisa, Brittany) then my maid of honour, Linda, all had pink and yellow dresses

The groomsmen. There was as the best man. Matt, then the groomsmen was Murphy, Chase, and Cole. Four boys and four girls. I had my two little cousins as the flower girls, and Murphy's adopted son as the ring bearer. I couldn't have been more happy. It was perfect.

I loved the way Brett's eyes lit up when he saw me, and I could feel the tears well up in my eyes when my dad gave me away. Before walking to Brett, he whispered in my ear. "No matter where you go, or how old you and I get, you will always be my baby girl. Remember that, honey." Then I walked up to Brett.

He kissed the top of my hand, and the minister said somethings. I was listening, but I keep looking at Brett, in his black suit, yellow tie, and a pink flower. I bet he didn't like those colours, but he seemed to be too happy to care. Then the vows came. Brett's went like this:

"Cara, you are the best woman I have ever met, and I plan on never letting you go. You are mine, and I am yours for eternity. I will love you forever,
and no matter how tough things get,
Remember I will always be here for you. You'll never be alone, and no will ever hurt you. I promise to be your partner forever, and I'll always love you."

He slid the ring on my finger and waited for my vows in return. I looked directly into his eyes and spoke:

"Brett, you've always been there for me, and always cared for me when things got rough. I want to be with you forever, and I will never let you go. Ill
Love you forever, our love is too powerful to break. I will cherish you, and I will appreciate you for your entire life. There is only one man in this world that is perfect to me, and I feel pretty lucky that I found my husband. I will always love you."

And with that I slid the ring on his finger. Then within seconds the minister spoke. "You may now kiss your bride." It only took Brett half a second (no joke) to kiss me. His lips crashed onto mine, I would of kept kissing him, but then I forgot there was a whole load of people watching us. I pulled away, and everyone cheers. I wrapped my arm around Brett's and we walked down the isle together. There was not one doubt in my mind, that this was the right thing to do. This was perfect.

I was now Mrs. Anderson, but I do have more news to tell Brett later, I just need to find the right time.

**The party afterwords**

Brett and I danced to the song we first danced to when we met each other. It was I found by Amber run. I loved that song, and it was perfect. We slow danced, while everyone watched in awe.

The, it was time for the bridesmaids and groomsmen. We played Perfect by Ed Sheeran. The father daughter dance was nice, I might of cried after dad told
Me how much he loved me and how he was going to be there for me forever. Then mom said how much I grew up, and that she remembered when I was a little baby.

Then, the REAL fun started. Everyone was dancing now. There were several songs to dance to, like:

- The chicken dance
- fireball
- The hamster dance
- me too
- I'm sexy and I know it
- baby hit me one more time
- gentleman
- dear future husband

There were so many other songs, and I had a blast. Brett was having loads of fun. Then, the cake was coming out. It was beautiful.

Brett and I got a few pictures, and then we cut the cake

Brett and I got a few pictures, and then we cut the cake. We locked arms and went to feed each other the cake. However, I feed Brett the cake, but he smashed his piece into my face. There was icing all over my face.

I took a napkin, and wiped it out of my eyes, only to see Bret laughing. I took another piece of cake and got Brett, we got each other a few times, and out cake was ruined. "We ruined the cake, didn't we?" I told him, and he only laughed some more. Then Matt looked at us and raised his arms up. "Don't worry, there is another cake!" And everyone cheered.

The second cake was just like the first one. Everyone got a piece of cake, and there was some left over. Of course Brett smirked and spoke. "We will continue that food fight....later" then I walked towards him.

Out of no where, Brett dip kissed me, and someone in the back whistled. When I straightened, I looked and Brett and rested my head on his chest. "Brett, I've got something to tell you...." I spoke. I tried to hide my excitement, so I didn't give it away, but i was beaming with glee.

He looked me in the eye and smiled. He was excited over my excitement. "What is it babe?" He spoke and I felt a tee of
Joy escape my left eye. I spoke very softly.

"Brett, I'm pregnant."