BONUS CHAPTER!

A/N

For everybody who wanted a bonus chapter! Hope this is good enough for y'all.

Also thanks for all the support while I was writing RMM, it's deeply appreciated.

❤️😉

******

Several years later....

"Brandon Chase Cameron Anderson! Did you paint of the walls?" My voice went down through the hallway, as I carried several rolls of paper towel. Brett came out of the kitchen. "What did he do?" His voice sounded so fatherly, it was cute.

"He painted on the walls!" I exclaimed, and Brett's eyes widened. "Why?" He sounded surprised but a little frustrated. "Now I got to go clean it, and I don't know why he would do something like that." I told him. Brett shook his head no. "You are not doing any work in your condition." He spoke sternly, then took the rolls of paper towel from me.

He said it as if I was sick or something. "Brett...." I sighed, but he walked passed me, not giving me any time to convince me. I followed slowly behind him slowly. When I walked in, our once white walls were a mossy green, and Brandon was covered in paint.

Brett folded his arms across his chest. "Brandon! Why did you do this?" He bellowed, sounded a little scary. "Mommy needed someone to do the walls, since she can't. I did it for her, daddy." Brandon explained.

My heart just melted. "Oh, Brett. Did you hear that. That's so sweet!" I spoke softly, then walked over and hugged Brandon. Though my shirt and pants were now full of paint, I honestly didn't care.

"Just don't paint the walls anymore
Okay..." I told him, lifting him so I could carry Brandon in my arms. "Okay mommy." He spoke cheerfully, then went into Brett's arms. "Cara, don't stress yourself." He spoke. I rolled my eyes. "Brett the kid doesn't weigh too much, I think I can manage...." I tried to explain but Brett didn't want to hear it.

"Cara, you are due any day now." Brett reminded me. He was right. I was due any day now, and Brett wanted me to take it easy, he didn't want me to hurt myself. I continuously tell him that I am tougher than that, but he is determined to keep me from doing ANYTHING. Which sounds nice, but when your stuck doing nothing all day,
It's gets a little boring.

I walked into the bathroom with Brandon, since Brett had put him down. I began washing Brandon's hands when I feel something weird, but I had already experienced it beiges.

"Brett!"

"Yeah, baby?"

"My water broke."

He gasped. "I'll go get the things."

"Come on Brandon, your sibling is coming." I told Brandon, as I dried his hands. I was rushing, just so I wouldn't feel any big loads of pain. "My sibling? Are they coming in a spaceship?" He sounded excited. I laughed, and got ready for the arrival of our new child.

****

After the very same process I had to go through with Brandon, the baby finally came.

******
"Cara, look!" Brett was gleaming with pride, he was now holding his daughter. Her light blue eyes and dark hair, she was so tiny. Brandon was looking at her. "Dad, she so small." Brandon was amazed. He kept asking to pick her up, but we told him later, when I was up and we'll.