SEQUEL

Hey, loves!

Hey, loves!

I just can't seem to believe it! The book is finally over! You have no idea how happy and relieved I am that I finally finished it! IT'S BEEN 3 YEARS!

Lol don't worry tho, it won't take me another 3 years for the second one. God no!

I just wanted to say a BIG thank you if you have made it this far. I'm more than grateful and I really hope you had fun reading. I know I had a lot while rewriting!

For some who doesn't know, Sebastian died at the end of the old version (They got into an accident, Sebastian saved Mia but died). I thought about killing him in the new version, like when they escaped (lol I'm evil, I know) but then I literally changed my mind at the last minute and thought, "No, not now...*evil laugh*"

LMAOO relax! I'm joking!

Maybe...😭😏😈

Lol jk. I just don't want to break your hearts so soon. I guess. I ended up rewriting the whole ending. Who do you think is Reina and Skylar?

#RR what do you think of the new version?

Anyway, there isn't an exact release date for the sequel, and I don't think the sequel will be out soon. I have another book that NEEDS to be done and I'm thinking of publishing a new book.

BUT, once this book reaches at least 50k votes, I know I will publish the sequel!

I don't want to sound greedy lol, but I think I deserve some recognition, don't you think?

So, you don't have to share the book, all you have to do is vote! (I don't mind if you recommend it to your friends tho lmao!)

And don't worry, I'll be writing chapters the whole time. I will also be giving out teasers because I'm that evil! Mwahahahaaa!

So, if you liked this book and want the sequel to be out soon, all you have to do is vote!

Also, don't forget to follow me for more information and teasers! I will be announcing the release date and updates on my profile.

Love you and stay safe! 🥰🥰