11| Any More Creepy

M I A

M I A

I walked out of the office with a huge smile plastered on my face. The few people hanging around me looked at me like I'm crazy but that was my least concern right now.

Charlotte just sent me a package!

I wonder what it is! Maybe a sweater... Or a book!

Impatiently, I tightened the grip on my bag and hurried down the halls so I could go up to my room. Yet I only remembered that I promised Julia to go to her dorm when I reached the elevator.

I'll just open it at her place.

I pressed on a button and waited for the doors to open. And once they did, I quickly entered and pressed on the fourth-floor button.

As the doors were about the close, they suddenly opened back widely. I looked up from my feet only to see Sebastian standing in front of me with his hands blocking both doors.

Not again!

"What a sweet coincidence." he smiled smoothly still holding the doors.

"Sure." I faked a smile and made it obvious.

His smile turned into a smirk as he entered the elevator. He stood close to me and I couldn't help but move away slightly.

He noticed but didn't say anything. Instead, he looked at the button's board and furrowed his eyebrows as he clicked on the eighth floor.

"Where are you going?" he dared to ask me.

I looked at him weirdly which made him purse his lips and nod understanding. He then went and looked away nervously while rubbing his palms on his black jeans.

"Julia Arden Lockman?" he suddenly stated.

Who's Julia Arden loc- oh! Wait, that's her full name?!

I gave him a confused look. "How'd you know that? I don't know that?"

He shrugged. "I figured after I've seen you hang out at the cafeteria. Plus, I have a good memory."

What is that supposed to mean?

My eyes kept on looking at him suspiciously, not really convinced by the words he spoke. But still, I just shook the thought out of my head.

Now, I waited impatiently for the doors to close, which seemed to take forever in this situation. Yet just when they started to slowly close, I caught a person rushing towards us.

But unlike Sebastian who opened the doors to come in, this guy stopped on his track and widened his eyes before he stepped back. Probably deciding that he'll wait for the next one.

Should I do too? Eh, it's too late...

The doors finally closed and I glanced over at Sebastian with confusion, only to see him looking at the ceiling of the small room.