23| You Don't Belong Here

M I A

M I A

I stared at Sebastian with shock as I felt my heart skip a beat. For some reason, I thought I started hearing things and hallucinating. But that's when I glanced at Ashton and saw his clenched expression.

I blinked twice and shook my head as if it could shake my confusion away. And even though the words he spoke were so little, they had a lot of meaning. Somehow, things started to make and not make sense.

His eyes were strictly fixed with hatred on Ashton. Not once did he seem as if he was jealous or envious. The only thing that expressed was hate.

"What did you say?" I finally gathered some consciousness to breathe out, wanting to make sure what I heard was true. But that only made him look down at me for a second before Ashton shot.

"Don't think so fully of yourself!" Ashton scoffed mockingly. "She doesn't give a single shit about you."

Sebastian groaned before stepping closer to him again. But hopefully, I managed to stand in between them right on time.

The last thing I want to happen is a fight right here in my room. So many ruled broken all at once, imagine the trouble it could cause.

"Cut it out!" I ordered both of them but they continued to glare at each other.

I glanced at each one and gave them a look. And when they finally gave up, Sebastian backed away and walked towards the door. And just when I thought he was about to leave, he stopped right in front of it and turned around to face Ashton again.

"Leave." was the only thing that came out of his mouth with a blank face.

Ashton shook his head with a sarcastic chuckle. "Again, you can't tell me what to do."

Not a single thing changed from Sebastian expression. "Leave," he said once more which made Ashton smirk. He was stubborn and it looked like neither of them planned to move.

At that, I looked up at Ashton and he looked down at me. I pursed my lips together and gave him an apologetic frown. And after a few seconds, he closed his eyes, feeling betrayed.

"I'm sorry, but it is kinda late..." I mumbled nervously, not wishing to put him in an embarrassing position.

He let out a sigh of defeat. "Fine."

With one last look, he stomped towards the door, his body all tensed up. And yet as expected, he stopped just in front of Sebastian again.

There was a second of dead silence as they both fall into another glaring contest. And I couldn't help but roll my eyes this time. You could feel the testosterone level rising as the tension thickens.