ch. 7

After Corey and I episode we fell asleep. I woke up, got out of bed and took a shower. I put on one of his T-shirt's and a pair of his boxers. I straightened up his room while he slept. I looked around the room for my phone, and found it on his desk. I looked at the time and it said 2:00!

"Shit!" I thought to myself. I had to be at work at 2:30 and Corey stayed like 15 minutes away from me. Even though I didn't want to, I texted Marie.

To Marie: hi, I'm going to be a little late for work. Can you let the shift manager know for me. Thanks.

I waited awhile, and i noticed the three dots pop up indicating that she was typing.

From Marie: Okay, I'll let her know.

I didn't bother texting back because she would've tried to hold a conversation with me, and no.

I went back over to the bed and tapped Corey.

"Corey. I softly shook him. Corey." I said.

Nothing.

He didn't budge. I thought quick on my feet, I knew exactly what would wake him up.

I got on top of him, and started to kiss his neck softly. I then started to kiss his lips passionately. Next thing I knew I felt a hand on my ass, and moaning slip from his mouth. He was woke now.

"Hey babe. You sleep well?" I asked.

"I sure did." He said while smiling.

I pecked his lips.

"Well, babe get up. I have to be at work at 2:30. I'm going to be late but I texted Marie and told her to tell the shift manager. I have to go home and get my uniform." I said.

"Okay, babe. What time you get off? I can come scoop you." He said.

"8:30, but it probably won't be until 9." I said. You don't have to come, I'll just text my brother.

"You sure baby?" He asked.

"I'm sure." He said while he got up and slipped on some gym shirts, a T-shirt, and some Nike slides.

"You look good babe." I said.

"Thanks sugar plum, now let's get you to work." He said.

We went downstairs, and out the door. He looked up and we walked to the car and got in.

We drove the semi-short distance to my house. My brother car was in the driveway when we pulled up.

"I don't even wanna go in now. Kayce is home." I said.

"Yeah, you know he about to bombard you with questions." Corey said.

"Yeah, hopefully he's in his room, and not in the kitchen. So i can get in and out." I said.

I got out the car, and searched my purse for my house keys. I found them, and I unlocked the door. I walked in and it was complete silence.

I thought to myself Thank God. I went to my room, changed into my uniform, and was out the door without any interference from Kayce. I got back into the car and put on my seatbelt.

"I got lucky babe. Didn't even run into him. But tonight I know he's going to be acting me a hundred and one questions." I said.

"Yeah and you need to tell him if you aren't gonna tell your parents." Corey said.

"Yeah." I said softly.

___________________________________
                               At Work