ch. 23

Kyrie POV:

I couldn't believe I had let Nesha drag me to this house party. I had basically left Corey cold-blooded. We were not broken up but technically on a break. I just needed space and time. Corey is my baby, and I love him but he was suffocating me. Nesha knew that parties wasn't my scene but yet she still made me come. Regardless if parties were my thing I made it my business to look good, because you know.

I was dressed in a maroon body con dress with some black wedge pumps to match. I personally thought I was over dressed but Nesha of course said I was fine.

We walked in the party, and was offered a drink time we step in the door. We kindly declined. We had our own drinks in our purse. We never accepted drinks at parties because you just never know.

Nesha and I wondered around the house to see if we saw any familiar faces.

I pushed the kitchen door open with Nesha hot on my trial, not exactly knowing what to expect. Parties could get wild and nobody ever snitched about shit going on cause they were too busy having fun.However, the last thing I thought I'd see was Corey sitting on the counter with a bitch. Their tongues was damn near down each other throat.

The folks in the kitchen seemed to be oblivious to what was taking place, or maybe they just didn't care. Whatever the case was, nobody paid much mind to them besides me and Nesha. With rage shooting through my veins I stomped over to them. Rashad noticed I was coming and tried to warn him. I shot him a glare, as if to tell him mind his business, and with wide eyes he backed away. I noticed a glass bottle sittin' just a few inches away from them so I picked it up. Since both of their eyes were closed they didn't notice me standing on the side of them. Tired of the sight I made sure to slam the bottle down hard against the counter, right where their asses sat. Because she was straddling him, she screamed when she pulled away to hop down.

"He probably ain't tell you he had a girlfriend!" I shouted over the loud music.

The people who were ignoring the two lip-locking at first, were now watching us all as if we were a tv show.

"He didn't!"She shouted back frantically.

Her chest was rising up and down rapidly, meaning she got scared of the glass breaking.

I turned my daggers to Corey, who held the dumbest look on his face. His mouth was wide open and covered with her red lipstick.

He held his hands up as if to surrender while I pointed the broken bottle top half at him.

"You take me to play with?"I yelled at him.

"Nah, baby lemme expl–" He tried to say.

"Shut the fuck up!" I said

I felt tears come to the brim of my eyes.

He hopped down from the counter.

"Kyrie, baby I swear I'm sorry. I ain't mean fa' it to go that far." He said.

What were you doin' talkin' to the bitch in the first place?"I shouted as the tears began to roll down my cheeks.

He didn't respond, he only looked towards his friend & peers for help. I took a look at them, daring any one of them to try & defend him.

"I-I..Well, really she,"He pointed towards where the girl was standin'.

I turned to look at her but she was no where to be found.

"Save it."I chuckled bitterly, lowerin' my weapon.

I felt like I was makin' a fool of myself and was no longer about to entertain him. What I thought would've last through my college years were over. And no matter how hard I tried to be, my feelings were obviously hurt. I tossed the rest of the glass aside and stormed out of the kitchen.

Nesha followed behind me.

"Ky, are you okay? What do you need me to do?" Nesha asked.

I just looked at her and smiled. Nesha was a true ride or die.

"Nah, Nesha. I ain't even, I can't even think right now. I'm so mad." I said.

It hasn't even been a full 24 hours, and Corey wanted to pull something like this on me. He was just talking about he loves me and all that bullshit, but tongue kissing some random hoe.

"Let me go compose myself in the bathroom, and let's have the fun we came to have." I said as I walked up the stairs to find the bathroom.

As I walked up the stairs, I heard somebody called my name.

I turned around and of course it was none other than Corey Ray Coleman coming to feed me whatever bullshit ass excuse he had.

"Kyrie! Kyrie! Kyrie Reese Carter! Answer me." He said.

I turned around and rolled my eyes.

"Just leave me alone." I said.

I made it to the top of the stairs and went into the first door I saw and locked it because Corey was still coming up the stairs. His face was the last fast I wanted to see.

The room I was in was a bedroom, and thankfully it had a bathroom. I handled my business, and washed my hands.

I opened up the room door, and came face to face with my worst enemy.

___________________________________

Don't hate me y'all. I just be trying to spice it up. I hope y'all are still enjoying.

I appreciate all the love. Even the silent readers.

But I appreciate my readers who vote and comment.

❤️❤️❤️

Kiriah Kache out 🤗✌🏾