ch. 17

Kyrie POV:

"You want to run that by me again?" I said.

"I'm pregnant." Marie said.

"No, what you said after that." I said.

"Oh, you mean about it being Corey's?" She said as she shrugged her shoulders.

"Yeah I mean that." I said.

"Oh yeah it's Corey's." She said again.

Before I knew it I had tackled her to the floor. I didn't care about her being pregnant her face wasn't pregnant, and besides she didn't care about fighting me when I was pregnant. Hell she probably was pregnant when we fought depending on how far along she is.

Corey and bitch ass pulled us away from each other.

"Get the fuck off me." I said as I tried to get away from Corey. How dare you?

"Babe, she's lyi-", Corey tried to say.

"You know what save it Corey, I don't want to hear it.  Because she shouldn't feel comfortable coming to MY house with the bullshit." I said.

"Look like there's trouble in paradise." Marie said with a smirk.

"Bitch I will kill you." I said.

"Is that a threat?" Marie said.

"It's a however you wanna take it. Because I got time today." I said.

"Unlike you I have class. I came to tell Corey about my child, and Damien came to see his child." She said.

"Um he can forget about that. When I get done with him he better hope he see daylight again." I said.

"He has a right to see his child." Marie said.

When she said that all I saw was red. This bitch really was trying it.

I stepped back from the door and paced in circles trying to control myself.

"Trust, Damien if you know what's best for you. You would get to stepping." Corey said as he stepped towards Marie & Damien.

"We will meet again, Corey." Marie said as she turned around to walk out the door.

"Bitch, I will kill you. You know that damn baby ain't mine." Corey said as he slammed the door in their face.

As soon as Corey closed the door I was ready to go from 0-100 real quick, but before I could Kenzie started hollering.

I turned towards Corey.

"You've been touched by an angel. Stay yo ass right here." I said as I headed for her room.

Corey POV:

I stayed my ass in the very spot that Kyrie told me to stay. She was crazy and with her mad she would could do anything.

She came down the hall and she had this evil look in her ass. I already know she was about to let me have it.

I took a breather and prepared myself for the shit storm that was about to come.

She walked up to me and pushed my head.

"Stupid ass." She said.

"Bruh, listen. I said.

"Oh, now I'm bruh? You done get the bitch pregnant and already done demoted me from babe to bruh. Bet." She said.

"It ain't even like that. I'm tryna get you to calm your ass down but you ain't even tryna listen." I said.

"Listen to what? Obviously you fucked the bitch." She said.