ch. 25

Corey POV:

It's been about three months since I last heard from Kyrie.

I dropped her off at her parents house from being at the house party and haven't seen or talked to her since.

I've been blowing her up. I've even went so much as popping up at her parents house and nothing.

Her parents, and Kayce are constantly making up excuses. Either she's not there or not accepting visitors at the moment. Either way I was done waiting and I was about to get out and do me.

Don't get me wrong, I love Ky. I love her with all my heart. I'll always have her back and be there for her, but a nigga is tired of waiting.

I know she need time to heal and grieve from everything that's happened to her over the last year. With the rape, the pregnancy, her friend turning on her, her sisters' death, and her rapist/ex best friend death as well. That's a lot for any one person to handle, especially with a newborn.

I just wished she wouldn't of went ghost, so I could still be there for her.

I snapped out of my thoughts, and climbed out of bed.

I went to the bathroom and released myself. I walked up to the mirror and rubbed my hands down my face.

As I was walking back into the room, I bumped into my now girlfriend Alissa.

"Hey, babe." She said.

I pecked her forehead with a kiss. Girls love forehead kisses.

"Hey, you." I said.

"I'm hungry. Are you gonna cook?" She asked.

I gave her the look like you know damn well.

"Girl, you know I don't cook." I said as I pulled her into a hug and smacked her butt.

She rolled her eyes.

"But I'm hungry baby, you wore me out." She said with a smirk and groped me.

"I know I did. Yo ass went straight to sleep." I said as I laughed.

"Whatever." She said as she walked out of the bathroom.

"Aw, the baby is mad." I said.

"Fuck you. Now let's go get food." She said as she walked towards the door.

"Fuck me? Well bring yo ass over here to this bed then." I said.

"Boy, stop playing. I'm hungry, now come on." She said whining.

I put my hands up in surrender.

"Okay." I said grabbing my keys, and following behind her.

We walked into the living room, and I stopped in my tracks because my mind instantly drifted to Kyrie. Honestly everything in this house reminded me of her.

I don't know who was I thought I was. It's been only three months and I got a new girl. She's perfect. She's pretty, good in bed, good head on her shoulders, but there's something missing. She's not Kyrie.

I couldn't lie, I love her. I'm always thinking about her, even when I'm making love to Alissa, I'm thinking about how good Kyrie felt inside. I knew it was wrong but that's the truth.

"Babe, what's wrong?" Alissa asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Nothing, I'm good." I said lying.

"You lying, but okay." She said as she opened the door.

I followed behind her, closed the door, and locked up.
___________________________________