ch. 9

2 months later
     _______________________________

I was at school in 5th period. I was so ready for this class period to be over to go home. I was a senior so i got out of school early.

Marie was in the class with me. She was on the other side of the room talking and her voice was annoying the hell out of me.

I was ready to get out of a here. The time now was 1:20. Fifth period ends at 1:34. I had 14 more minutes in the class.

I asked my teacher could i be excised.

"Ms. Childs, I'm feeling sick. May I be excused!" I said.

She looked at her watch.

"Yes, class is about to be over with anyway. See you tomorrow." Hope you feel better. She said.

"Thank you." I said as I wobbled to the door.

I was now 5 months pregnant and bigger than ever. I was ready for these 4 months to come quick. I just really want a healthy, happy baby girl.

I made it to the bathroom just in time before the contents of my lunch came up. I had ate a Chef Salad from the cafeteria and it all came back up.

Once I finished vomiting, I grabbed my phone out of my back pocket to text Corey.

To Corey: are you outside or on your way?
From Corey: I actually just pulled up.
To Corey: Okay I'll be out soon as the bell rings.

As soon as I pressed send on the last message, the bell rung. I was so relieved. I walked out the bathroom, and to the door.

As I walked out the bathroom, somebody ran into me, and said the words, "Pregnant slut." They knocked my binder out my hand as well. When I looked up it was Marie.

I bent down to pick up my binder. I looked at her with anger. I wobbled as fast as I could out the door, and to Corey's car. I got in and slammed the door.

"Whoa, whoa there. What's the matter?" He asked.

"That Bitch just ran into me and called me a pregnant slut. I want her head." I said.

Corey tried his best to calm me down but I was mad as hell.

"Ky, calm down. You're pregnant and you don't need to be mad like you are." Corey said.

Before I could respond to that, it a knock on my window. I looked up and it was none other than Marie.

Corey got out of the car before I could react.

"What the fuck Marie? Why are you picking at her knowing she's pregnant?" Corey said.

"Because it's fun, and her face ain't pregnant." Marie said.

"Not too long ago you was begging to be her friend again, and no you want to fight her." Corey said.

Marie shrugged. "Shit changes."

By this time Marie and Corey was in front of the car, and no longer by my door. I rolled down the window and continued to hear Marie talk shit.

"I don't know why you trying to be captain save a hoe, Corey. If you really believe that rape story, then you just as dumb as she is." She said.

I couldn't help but to be amused by this.

I got out of the car and walked towards them. Corey ran to me.

Corey made sure to step in front of me as I continued to laugh out loud at her. She wanted to fight me but didn't even know what she was gettin herself into.