Happiness all over

A man in his mid fifties is shown sitting on the sofa, watching Tv. He was changing the channels continuously and seems least interested in the activity he is involved in. May be he was tired from the meeting he just finished an hour ago and reached home after a whole hectic day.

Suddenly, he stopped at 1 channel. His eyes were glued to the screen and his facial expression suddenly changed to surprised and then to overjoyed and then suddenly he started screaming with happiness.

"Sheerin, Sheerin... Sheerin where are you, come here fast... Ya Allah such a good day it is. Sheerin where are you?" Rashid shouted from the living room. He is so happy, emotional and excited at the same time to see his nephew Asad receiving the best Business tycoon award on the Screen.

Rashid Farooqui, the only brother of Dilshad Ahmad Khan, who is currently settled in New York from past 20 years. He love his sister and her kids a lot. He used to visit them once in a year. But from past 12 years He hasn't seen them. Only He knows how he has managed to stay away from them.

But today after seeing everyone on the screen, he was so desperate to be with them, to hug them, to congratulate them and to celebrate with them.

Sheerin came out from the Kitchen after hearing Rashid.

Sheerin- Offo Rashid what happened? All good? Are you alright? 

Rashid- Sheerin, I am just not okay but great right now and very much happy too, see this...

Sheerin look at the TV screen and she also get happy.

Sheerin- It's all about the destiny there is no doubt in that. Rashid, Aapa must be too happy today nah? When Hasan Brother died, her world shattered but her Son has given such a happy moment to her. 

Rashid- Yeah Sheerin may Allah Swt keeps them happy like this always. 

Sheerin- I think we should call and congratulate her. 

Rashid- Yeah right, but it will be late night right now in India. I will call after dinner tonight. 

And they both hug each other with a teary eye.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

This is my first story on Wattpad and I Know there will be lots of blunders and mistakes, but I will really appreciate if you gyz just read and vote for it.. also please let me know the areas where I can improve... I really want everyone's  support.. please guyz vote and comment on it.