So now you are mine

"Asad what are you doing? Leave all this and go get ready, you should not be late for the airport..." Dilshad snatched the newspaper from his hand and pushed him towards stair case.

"Offo Ammi there is still enough time for the flight to land and even it comes early, your princess can wait for some time, no big deal..." he teased earning a glare from his sweet mom. Sheerin came from the kitchen smiling with a bowl in her hand and stuffed the dish in Asad's mouth..

"Wow Mumani, this is so tasty.. Give me more..." He took the bowl from her hand started eating while both the ladies look at him in awe. Dilshad was continuously blabbering him to go and change and leave for airport. He finished eating and quietly went to his room...

The other 3 were having their breakfast smiling and chit chatting with each other. There was lots to do and the days were so less. Everything has to be perfect, everything has to be in place after all it was the wedding of their loving kids Yes the wedding of Asad and Zoya.... It's been a one year since Zoya went to Paris and today she was coming back as they were getting married in next two days... Farooqui's and Dilshad's happiness knows no boundaries right now. They were the most proud and happiest parents right now...

The other happy news was that Najma was 6 month pregnant and was enjoying her life to the best with Asher. He had proved to be the most loving and caring husband. He was so happy when he got the news. He was pampering her a lot from then. He never let her do any household work, his office timing too changed as he wants to be with her most of the time... They were happy in their small world and were ready to welcome a new guest in the family....

Dilshad – Najma also loves gobhi paranthe when she will come I will feed her from my hands, it's been a year since we met... 

Najma – Then please feed me, cause I am very hungry..

Everyone turned in surprise and saw Najma standing at the gate with Asher behind her... She started running towards them...

Asher – Najma walk slowly baba...

Ashar glared and move to hug Rashid, they were so happy to have them a day before... Dilshad and Najma started crying hugging each other. Sheerin consoled them. They got separated and Najma met with her Mamu Mumani... How much she had missed them all. Asher took care she never felt lonely, he did his best but still he couldn't fill the place of her lovely family... He smiled seeing her so happy today.

Najma – Where is Bhaijan?

Sheerin – He is upstairs in his room getting ready to pick Zoya..

Najma – Okay, I will go and surprise him..

She ran towards upstairs and Asher again warn her to be careful, she smiled sheepishly and slow down her steps. Dilshad felt relieved seeing him so concern about her daughter. They sat down on dining table to continue breakfast.

Najma reached Asad's room without making any sound, room was open so she quietly entered inside and found him combing his hair. She was too happy seeing him after so long, she instantly move forward and back hug him. Asad's face lit up realizing who it was...

"Tamatar...." he shout in happiness and immediately pick her up and twirled around....

Najma – Bhaijan be careful...

He immediately look at her tummy and put her down, smiling sheepishly...

Asad – You were suppose to come tomorrow, then suddenly today?