Pyar lafzo me kaha

And there she came the most prettiest bride of all time

And there she came the most prettiest bride of all time. She was looking breathtaking beautiful in that bridal attire, her maroon lehenga, her traditional and antique jewelry, her minimal makeup, that glow of marriage on her face and her subtle blush, all the things were just cherry on cake. Asad got bowled when he looked at her, she was coming down with those slow and steady steps, the steps she was taking towards him towards her new life, a new journey that has to be start with him from now on.

He was happy, he was nervous he was content, she is the one and she will be the one, who will rule him all the life, a smile crept on his face thinking about the same... Only a thought of girl ruling Asad Ahmad Khan was a mere dream, that dream was coming true in the face of her.

Both of them settled on either sides and Imam sahib started the Nikah... Everyone raise their hands for making dua, dua for them, for their happy and prosperous life ahead.

"Aauzo billahe, minash shaituane rajim..... Bismillahe rahmane Rahim...  Allah tala ke hokum se, rasul allah ki sunnat r baki tamam maujooda logo ko hazir Nazir jante hue, Asad Ahmad Khan vald Hasan Ahmad Khan, apka nikah Zoya Farooqui, vald Rashid Farooqui se 50 lakh sikkae rajul haq meher tay karar kia jata hai, kya apko qubool hai....."

Was that a thing to ask, wasn't his whole body was responding to the prayer, wasn't the whole aura surrounded by him was shouting that he accepts her... but he has to accomplish this in words then why not....

"Qubool hai, Qubool hai, Qubool hai....."

Everyone jumped in joy, everyone was happy, blissed and what not... There was a ocean of emotions which cannot be described in this moment.  Imam sahib moved towards Zoya and started reading...

"Aauzo billahe, minash shaituane rajim..... Bismillahe rahmane Rahim... Allah tala ke hokum se, rasul allah ki sunnat r baki tamam maujooda logo ko hazir Nazir jante hue,Zoya Farooqui, vald Rashid Farooqui apka nikah Asad Ahmad Khan vald Hasan Ahmad Khan,  se 50 lakh sikkae rajul haq meher tay karar kia jata hai, kya apko qubool hai....."

And his ears were waiting to hear those words from her, words which will bound them together for this life, which will surrender them to each other completely, which will inform entire word, that she belongs to him and only him... She raised her eyelids to look at the man, waiting in front of her for her answer, his eyes were filled with emotions, his eyes were filled with love, his eyes were filled with desires, yes this is the place she belongs. He is the man who now belongs to her, her life, her everything... 

"Qubool hai, Qubool hai, Qubool hai....."

And this was it, in mere few seconds she was turned to Mrs. Zoya Khan, Mrs. Khan of Mr. Khan... how ironical... Dilshad hugged Rashid with teary eye, their kids had find solace in each other and they knew this will prove to be the best decision of their life...