Anything for love- 2

Asad was driving as fast as he could. His mind was not working at all, and his heart was scared to hell. He had no idea where she can go. How careless he is it was his responsibility to take care of her but look what happen. His eyes were shedding silent tears. He want her Zoya back, he had to find her at any cost. He speed up the car and within minutes he reached Shaad villa...

Asad thought to look in the house first, maybe she left for the banquet but forgot something and came back for that only. May be her phone's battery is dead and that's why he can't reach her. Yes there could be many possibilities he had to think sanely right now. Asad entered the villa and start looking for her. He was looking in each and every portion of the house and was calling her name continuously..... "Zoyaaa... Zoyaaaa... Zoyaaaa..." But unfortunately there was no response. It's been 10 minutes of him searching her but there was a no sign of Zoya.... This was it. His hopes were crashing down minute by minute. He fell on the sofa. He was thinking where to found her next when suddenly her eyes fell on the same box, which Tanveer had given to Zoya to trap her. He opened it but it was empty, then his eyes went on the gift wrap which was lying on the floor, he picked it and saw Zoya's name written over it. He found something fishy....

Asad started searching for any clue and he found the note written over it...."It's my right to see how beautiful you are looking today first, so come and meet me in the outhouse, waiting for you eagerly..." His mind suddenly hit the realization, may be Zoya is in outhouse, and without wasting any moment, He ran towards the outhouse.

Asad reached there and was shock to the core, Outhouse was filled with smoke. The whole area surrounded by the house was filled with the smoke and it doesn't seem to be the normal one... As Asad was having a difficulty in breathing. He went towards the door but the door was locked. He was shouting Zoya's name n number of time, but there was no response. His heart was on the verge of stopping. He can't let anything happen to his Zoya. He have to save her. Asad Started looking for something to break lock and he found something..

He broke the door and entered inside but the house was filled with smoke. He couldn't breath properly. He immediately covered his face with his and starting looking for the window to open so that the smoke can found a way out. He opened the window and started looking for Zoya... He was looking everywhere but there was a no sign of her but his heart can sense her presence around. He had to find her.....

And there she was, His life, his smile, his happiness lying lifelessly on the floor. His world stopped there for a minute. He immediately ran towards her and try to wake her up. But she was lying there unconscious. The smog was increasing instead of decreasing. He had to find the source from where it was coming so he can stop it. He immediately stood up and started looking here and there, when he found a cylinder, from where the smoke was coming. Asad immediately turned it off, but his eyes widened in horror when his eyes felt on the tag of cylinder which says poison gas.....

His steps almost fumbled. Noo this can't happen. He can't let this happen... Noooo... He immediately went to Zoya and took her head in his lap...

"Zoya, please Zoya wake up, see everyone is waiting out for you.. Today is your Brother's wedding day with your best friend.. You have to come with me... So please get up Zoya please get up...."He was crying badly, he immediately picked her up and rushed towards his car. Within no time they reached hospital... 

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

He was carrying her and running like a maniac. The hospital staff recognize him, as he usually comes to this hospital for any requirement.

"Call the doctor fast, it's an emergency....." He put her on stretcher and the staff took her inside. While the doctor's join them too....