Sneaking around

It's been 10 minutes now, she was standing on his gate with the pie in her hand. Every time she try to walk in his coconut face comes in her mind and she stop in her tracks. But wait why she is so scared? He can't eat her up or kill her in his own house. Yes, he can't and moreover Zoya Farooqui is not afraid of anyone. Yes you can do it, come on go inside...

After self motivating herself, her confidence was boosted so much, that she even forget to knock the door and entered hurriedly in the room but stopped suddenly after seeing the view of the room and again her eyes popped out and her mouth was open in a big O.

 Asad was standing shirtless and was looking for something to wear from the cupboard when suddenly Ms. Farooqui happens...

"I didn't saw anything, I swear Mr

"I didn't saw anything, I swear Mr. Khan..." She turned around covering her eyes.

"Ms. Farooqui I knew you lack something in that upper department of yours but I certainly didn't know that you are manner less too. Don't you know, that you should knock before entering someone's room..."  He wore his shirt and start buttoning it up quickly.

"I have enough manners but I think you don't know that clothes are changed either in the bathroom or inside the closed room

"I have enough manners but I think you don't know that clothes are changed either in the bathroom or inside the closed room. Anyways why are you so uncomfortable, it's not like I saw your 6 pack abs..." she said in a go, Asad gave her a deadly glare, and she just bite her lip when she realized she is not supposed to say this. Asad shook his head in disbelief, he can't win over any argument with her, so he even didn't try to.

"What are you doing in my room, at this hour?" he asked looking at her hands which carried a bowl.

"Oh yeah right, such a distraction you are. I totally forgot why was I here..." Asad looked at her by rolling his eyes. This girl here have no filter at all. He raise his brow as if to ask why you are here.

"So yeah Mr. Khan actually I made this apple pie for you. It's your favorite right? So taste it and tell me how is it? It's the first time I made this..." 

She was coming towards him when god knows where her foot got stuck, and she fall on ground, no she didn't fall all alone, okay this is Zoya right, so how can she do things without messing them up so here she was not exactly on the ground but on Asad.  Oopssss!

She fall on Asad, and he was not able to balance himself, and he fall on ground with Ms

She fall on Asad, and he was not able to balance himself, and he fall on ground with Ms. Farooqui on top of him. Her heart started beating so fast, she felt like it can come out any moment, she was so close to him, just few inches more and their lips would be touching each other. His heart was too beating so fast. They both can hear each others heartbeat. He was just looking in those hazel eyes. It would be right to say that actually he was lost in those eyes, those rosy lips are his all time distraction and now when they are this close to him, he just wanted to peck them once  just once...

"Ya Allah, what the hell is happening with me? I haven't felt all this things before. It's like I have lost all control from my heart..." Her hair were coming on her face blocking his view. He tucked them behind her ear. She was feeling so secure in his arms.. it feels so good as she can spent her whole life in there.

"Ms. Farooqui.." Asad called her, actually not called but almost whispered in her ear...

"hmmm" She just managed to say this, they both were looking in each other's eyes.

"Ms. Farooqui..." this time he said it bit loud...

"hmmm" She again just hmm..

"My hand is paining Ms. Farooqui..." His one hand was under her back and our dear Zoya has putted her compete wait on his hand, so it have to pain of course..

Zoya looked at him as if try to understand she might heard something wrong, this is such a romantic moment so he must say something super sweet romantic right? So may be she heard something wrong...

"For goodness sake Ms. Farooqui get up or will you break my hand..." Okay this was it.. Romantic moments are good until they are pain less. And Men doesn't feel pain is a bullshit story cooked by someone, who himself was a cry baby for sure.. This time he was crystal clear, so there was no second thoughts for Ms. Farooqui so she stood up with a jerk. He can't change, why she always forget he is Arrogant Ahmad Khan. She shook her head in disappointment. Asad too got up and inspect his hand. Then he look at her, who was looking everywhere in the room except him. The pie was too on ground, he slowly picked the bowl up.

"Your apple pie got destroyed Ms. Farooqui." she took the bowl from him and picked the stuff from the ground.

"There is more in the kitchen, I will go get it for you.."  She walked towards the door. It was just a normal accident, which can happen to anyone, but don't know why she was too embarrassed.

"Leave it Ms. Farooqui I will take it myself once I changed. Can I know, what's the occasion of this kindness? Or is there another match you want to go watch?" he teased her with a smirk but she was too lost to fall for this one..

"I spoiled your important document in the morning, I thought you must be very angry on me. So just to pacify you, I made this. I don't like it when you are mad at me."  The last sentence was said in a low whisper.. But it was heard by him and he was shocked on her confession. Does that really matter to her, does she really care if he don't speak to her. She left the room quickly..

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Sorry People for the short Update....... But trust me I will cover it up with the next one......... happy reading.......... the love story has started so keep reading you will find worthy chapters trust me............... :)