Those Hazal Eyes

Okay, I know the title is bit too cheesy............ but sorry couldn't find a better one........... actually I am very bad at giving titles......... so kindly bear with me........... :)

It's been 2 days now when Farooqui's left for NY. Zoya was happy here but she misses her parents too. And not only Zoya, Dilshad missed them too. But she was happy that Zoya is here to fill up their space...

Zoya- Mr. Khan just listen to me please.

Asad- Ms. Farooqui I don't want to hear anything from you. 

Zoya- Listen Mr. Khan you cannot just ignore me like this, after all I am your cousin. 

Asad-  Yes I know and I will be forever upset about this fact Ms. Farooqui

Zoya- Enough Mr. Khan, now you are just insulting. You are upset that I am your cousin? You are upset that I was born? That is so rude Mr. Khan. You don't have a chest in your heart, you have a stone there. (fake crying)

Asad- Oh goodness!! Ms. Farooqui, nobody has a chest inside their heart. It's heart inside the chest...

Zoya- Oh really. That's great Mr. Khan. Now come please say yes, please please pretty please with a cherry on top...

Asad- No means no

Zoya- Your morning coffee for 1 week........

Asad- No.

Zoya- Your laundry for a week.

Asad- No.

Zoya- Okay lunch and dinner for a week...

Asad- No.

Zoya- I won't talk to you for a week.

Asad- Done!

Zoya- Sorry Mr. Khan? ( she looked at him with a shocked face her mouth is opened in a O, and her eyes were opened wide, She is looking funny. Asad hide his smile)

Asad- is it that hard to understand Ms. Farooqui? you not talking me for a week will be good to go. So deal?

He extended his hand towards her.

Zoya- Oh yeah of course deal. ( she shook her hand with his, giving deadly glares to him)

"Like seriously he agreed on this. Ya Allah, Am I this bad that Mr. Khan can't even tolerate me for a little time. Since yesterday Najma and I are begging him for permission even Phups was pestering him and he gave it today on such condition. God I can't believe him. Fine if that's what he want. I hate this man.. Arrogant, idiot, mean with stone chest or heart chest or whatever... Urgh!!!" She was talking to her self in her mind.

Asad- Ms. Farooqui, if you are done cursing me then please step aside I have to leave...

Zoya- A....

Asad- Sssshhhh