Time to say Khuda Hafiz

5 days were happily passed with both the families enjoying each others presence, exploring Delhi, eating variety of foods, shopping stuffs and most of all, showering love on each other.... In these 5 days they went to many places like, Lodhi garden, Qutub Minar, Humayun tomb, Rail museum, Purana Qila, India Gate and much more. They also went to some good malls of Delhi, Noida and Gurgaon too for shopping. They also did some street shopping from Janpath and Sarojini and some ethnic from Chandni Chowk. Zoya shopped for lots of Indian cloth as she have lack of Indian wear. Asad was not always around them, but yes he also joined them for Dinners, as for total 5 days, they had their dinner outside. So he used to do catch up with them on dinners only. Najma was very happy, she has found a true and loving friend in Zoya. They enjoyed the most in all of them. While Zoya was also happy to have Najma beside her as she had always wanted a sibling and she found one in Najma...

Everyone was happy and satisfied. Dilshad too was overwhelmed with all the love her Brother and Sister in were showering on her. They didn't knew how days passed so quickly. Today is their last day in India, they had a flight at 9:00 am tomorrow. Zoya was very upset, she doesn't want to go neither Sheerin and Rashid. But unfortunately they had to. Also there were some issues in Rashid's office, which need to be fixed ASAP. So they have to go, but they decided they will be back in next vacations. They also decide that either they will come to India in their every vacations or they will call Ahmad family to spend some good time together...

Najma and Zoya were sitting in living room, watching their Favorite episodes having light conversations with each other.

Najma- Zoya what have you decided to do next? 

Zoya- Not going to do much. Will have dinner and then straight to bed, really tired today...

Najma- Oh dummy! (Najma Giggled). I mean about the future, since your college is finished so what have you thought to do further in life? 

Zoya- I haven't thought anything right now and anyways my results are still pending. After 2 months when my result will be out then my grades will only decide my future 

Najma- So that means till then you are free? 

Zoya- Yes

Najma- Then why are you leaving, you can stay over right? And you are on 3 month Visit Visa, so there will be no issues if you extended your trip. So, Zoya please stay back nah please...

Zoya- You are right Najma and even I don't want to leave you and Phuppz but I have to go. You don't worry though, I will come back soon Inshallah.. Or who knows maybe this time you are the one visiting us there...

Najma- No, I don't know you are staying back and that's final...

Zoya- Oho Tamatar try to understand, What will Ammi, Abbu think that I left them alone and stayed back,  not fair..

Zoya was trying to convince Najma, that she can't stay, but it seems Najma was in no mood to understand anything. She was having a gala time with her and she don't want to this to get over... How much she has craved for a sister from her Childhood, as due to Asad's reserve nature, she never get a chance to do all those crazy stuff, which she do with Zoya, whenever they visits them. For 12 long years, she has missed her a lot. So now she can't let her go so easily. She just gave a wait and watch look to her and went towards the garden, while Zoya followed her, trying to stop her...

"Mamu Mumani, How much both of you love me and I don't want a diplomatic answer, I want a real one..." Najma sat down beside Rashid and asked with childish Voice...