Flashback

Dinner was a silent affair. Zoya was too happy to meet her parents after long time but she was not sparing a single glance to Mr. Khan. Tanveer was sitting just next to him and that was the another reason of her frustration. Mr. Khan was enjoying seeing her so jealous. Jealous of Tanveer like seriously...

After Dinner everyone settled in the living room to know the sudden arrival of Farooqui's that too with Asad..

Dilshad- Asad you went to Germany right then how come you are here with them and Rashid you should have informed us, why this sudden visit? Is everything okay?

Asad- Actually Ammi, I didn't went to Germany, I went to New York only...

Now this was something shocking, how is it possible, Asad said to them that he is off to Germany for some work but now he is saying he went to New York, so why did he lied to them? These were some of the questions which were revolving in everyone's mind and everyone was seeking for answers from Asad, who was making his mind to tell them the truth...

The Flashback

Rashid- Asad actually I need to talk to you. Can you please give me a call when you are free..

Asad- Sure, I will call you in the evening... 

(I hope everyone remembers chapter 12 )

Asad- Assalamoalaikum Mamu.

Rashid- Walekum Assalam Asad, thank you for calling.

Asad- Yeah tell me, all good? You sound worried?

Rashid- I don't know how to tell you this...

Asad- You can share with me anything...

Rashid- My business is suffering too much loss and my partner has blamed everything on me that all this is because of me... But I don't understand Asad why it's happening, I cannot find the mistakes either. If this goes on then I will have to shut down the company...

Asad- Don't worry Mamu, just tell me everything in detail and do not miss any point and even I want to see every legal paper also..

And in that very evening Rashid sent him all the legal documents, Asad shared all those documents with his lawyer and also took number of Rashid's legal advisor from him. He ask his lawyer to study them properly and let him know every minute detail which he found fishy...

Two days later Asad went to meet his lawyer and then he got to know, that the policies in these papers and the policies shared with him on which the company was actually running was very different. The profit share is 50-50 according to Rashid. But according to the papers the profit share was 80-20. That means 80% to be given to Albert(the business partner) and the 20% to Rashid. That clearly states that company was not going in loss, instead Rashid was not receiving the profit which made him think company is in loss. Asad shared this with Rashid and ask him whether he did not studied the contract. Rashid said his all contracts are thoroughly studied by his legal advisor and after his approval only he sign the documents and same was with this deal also. Asad immediately confronted his lawyer and after lot of pleadings and threatening he told them that Albert paid him a huge amount for betraying Rashid...

Rashid was shocked to core on these revelations his BP went high and he was even hospitalized.. Asad filed a complaint against the lawyer and he was arrested immediately... Asad do not want to give stress to any of the ladies in the house so he didn't share this with anyone... He wanted to finish this Albert's matter himself as he was not getting very good vibes from him...