Fresh Start

It was a blissful morning for Shaad Villa. Everyone was happy, everyone was content, why wouldn't they be, the family was completed after years.. They thank God for this happy moment. Dilshad and Sheerin were preparing breakfast in the Kitchen, Tanveer was too there too help them... Asad and Rashid were out for their morning walk.. Razia was resting in her room..... While Zoya and Najma were making their future plans, that what they both are going to do now. As now they both are going to live together, so they were making lots of mischievous plan.. They were busy in setting up their own world when Asad and Rashid entered inside the house all smiling.. Zoya felt so happy to see two of them bonding so well, she don't know why but she was happy...

Najma and Zoya- Assalamoalaikum

Rashid and Asad- Walekum Assalam

Rashid side hugged Zoya and Najma.........

Rashid- What are my both princess discussing about? 

Najma- Nothing Mamu Jaan just deciding just creating some more mischievous plans...

Asad and Rashid smiled. Asad was continuously looking at Zoya, but she was not ready to spare even a single glance to him.. She was still upset, Asad wanted to talk to her asap, he can't bear her anger anymore....

Zoya- Thank you Abbu, thank you so much...

Rashid smiled and all of them made their way towards dining room for breakfast. Rashid and Najma went ahead, Zoya was too following them when suddenly Asad hold her hand and drag her in a corner... Zoya was too shocked on his sudden act and shot a deadly glare at him...

"What do you think you are doing? Leave my hand Mr. Khan.." she tried her best to free her hand but he was strong enough for her..

"I must be the one asking this question from you Ms. Farooqui that what are you doing?" He cross questioned her and she made a I don't know what you talking about face..

"I am asking you something, answer me.." He came dangerously close to her...

Zoya- I don't want to talk to you..

Asad- And I would like to know why?

Zoya- Because you hid all of this from me, it was about my parents, you could have told me nah.......

Her eyes went moist, she started crying. Asad left her immediately, he cupped her cheeks and clear her tears with the pore of his thumb. She looked at him and he nodded a no.....

Asad- Sshhhh stop crying, I am sorry I know it's my fault and I should have told you everything   but I don't want you to get tensed and even if I would have told, you would have left for New York right? 

She nodded in a yes

Asad- Exactly that is why I didn't. I didn't want you to go there, it was dangerous, anything could happen and I can't risk your life, never...

She looked at him, so many things were there in his eyes. How much he cares for her, for her parents... He saved them from that bastard and what she is doing showing Tantrums to him.. He instantly hold his both ears and murmured a sorry to her. She smiled on his cute antics, he was about to hug her when they heard Tanveer calling him...

Tanveer- Asad where are you, come fast breakfast is getting cold...

Zoya gritted her teeth in anger, what a great timing she had. Asad was enjoying this side of her.. She was looking so cute like this. So he also tried to play around with her for some time...